Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore these again today.
BCAB083A-47BD-45B9-AECF-B006294A8988.jpeg

I’d agree save for the fact that the 992 is MiUSA while the 991 rarely gets that treatment anymore...

Many current NB heads don’t realize that the 992 had such a short original run because fans of the 991 more often than not hated the 992...They changed the fit up between the two enough to make it seem like a new shoe and not the predecessor to the 991 that it was billed to be...The 992 could regularly be had on deep discount while the 991 had problems keeping stock in stores for the lifetime of its run...

Now if NB is willing to give a 1:1 spec 991gr that’s MiUSA, something along the lines of how they approach the 1300JP, I’d probably sell off my entire collection and just buy several pairs of those...As it stands the reissue 991 that’s currently out there is a shadow of what the original was...
Sorry to be that guy, but I think you meant to use "successor" instead of "predecessor" cuz predecessor means to come before.

any leads on 9.5 D width M990GL4 ? -- been searching everywhere and two places that appears to have it are being shady. (the one on ****'s is oos)

Anyone know if these will drop in the US? With shipping it came out to around $200, was hoping for a state side drop

I was up for the drop, carted a 10.5 immediately and sold out before I could finish my paypal info.
I am worried these might be very limited.

how are there so many concepts esplanade 997.5 on eBay right now?
I copped a pair around Xmas for 50% off somewhere. Was pumped until I got them in hand. I’m by no means a quality stickler but the toe box on both pairs were unforgivably bad. Couldn’t unload them fast enough, I didn’t want that sorcery to rub off on my other pairs.

Like those Tokyo 1300s but they arent a must. I copped the last Tokyo 1300s for basically retail after they released so not stressing these at all...May be a cop down the line...

Back
Top Bottom