Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Took the garden hose to my 110 pound lab on our deck, wearing my V5’s, I got the worse of it. But relaxing now, sipping some bourbon to cap off a busy week.
image.jpg

END launches got the R_C1300TB at $200.....which is a lot of mark up.

Hanon got it too

Well SNS also will get them at $200

Last edited:
I don’t know what it is, but I can only drink whiskey/bourbon neat or on the rocks. I have tried several Old Fashions, and although good, just weren’t for me.

I’m just old as f I guess lol

I don’t know what it is, but I can only drink whiskey/bourbon neat or on the rocks. I have tried several Old Fashions, and although good, just weren’t for me.

I’m just old as f I guess lol

haha neat is nice, but mixing it up sometimes in an old fashion or mixed in with some ginger beer hits the spot sometimes. If I’m feeling very basic I’ll do sprite or jack and coke. Depends on the mood. I don’t drink often though, I have to be in the mood lol

Also... Can anyone tell me how the R_C 1300’s run? I’m not reading 15 pages tonight lol.

Random question but how durable are the leather ankle linings inside the 997 that have them? I've just been slipping them on by yanking them and not untying them. Just wondering if I should be worried about them ripping apart if I continue to do so.

Back
Top Bottom