Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What should I drink tonight :wink:

27F97859-F26B-4D94-A8E3-A9EBBF2661E6.jpeg

Elijah Craig 18, Stagg, or Russell’s Reserve.

A gentleman of taste I see.

Sizing in 1300s? Wear a 12 in 997S, could probably wear a 11.5 when it comes to a 997 or 992.

*By the time I combed some posts to see going half down is probably the way to go, 11.5 is gone. Not the biggest loss.

Last edited:
I can’t even access NB.com, it’s tellin me access denied?? Wtf??

Happens to me with regularity. Quoting nonheinous nonheinous who posted the fix a couple weeks ago (this is on desktop but the same principle works for mobile browsers):
In my experience, if you’re on a desktop browser (like chrome) tap the lock icon at the beginning/left of the url to get to the site attributes window, delete/remove the all of the corresponding cookies, then refresh.

992GR sold out all sizes on frenzy app from capsule in under 5 seconds, worst L I’ve ever taken on NBs jeez

1. Bookers
2. Knob Creek single barrel
3. Elijah Craig barrel proof
4. Russell's single barrel
5. Jack Daniels sib barrel proof
6. Four Roses sib cask strength
7. Old Forester 1920
8. Knob Creek 100
9. Wild Turkey 101
10. Old Forester 100
11. Evan Williams bottled in bond

NB can drop new 997H CWs bu
what's the cart jig?

be signed in
Put item in cart
Let it sit, don’t check out
should get an email offering 10% off your purchase

you can add socks or whatever way before you want to make a purchase and just have an active 10% off link in your cart. You don’t have to have whatever you originally put in the cart at the time of purchase, just that you got to your cart from the email link

Guys I just go back to an old email for the cart jig and it works. I think the one I clicked this morning was from April 28th

Back
Top Bottom