Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Would have loved either 992 or 998, but I'm happy with my $40 Burlington specials. Today:
20200522_212956.jpg

M1300CLS
How’s sizing?

Not sure if that comment was directed at me or what it means exactly. I am conflicted posting links here because resellers probably come here for info too. I do it in hopes that I can give my NT NB fam a chance over the bots. Analog > digital. StockX=Skynet. Love for sneakers>greed.
Put links in spoilers or try to hide it a little better than just posting the direct link in your post if that makes sense

OK thanks, Just found the spoiler flag in the replies. I guess the spoiler maybe helps from links being scraped from here in some fashion? My apologies to anyone if this caused you to think my posting actually decreased your chances of copping. My intentions were good.
Not sure if that comment was directed at me or what it means exactly. I am conflicted posting links here because resellers probably come here for info too. I do it in hopes that I can give my NT NB fam a chance over the bots. Analog > digital. StockX=Skynet. Love for sneakers>greed.

I should have said shoe-buyers, but I meant nothing Ill by it. I really didn’t mean resellers. It helps a ton to have deals or drops linked here. I would have far less success without the help of others here.

That said, I’m sure plenty of non-posters- like me silently lurking for months - are using the links either for personal or reselling gain. It’s a tough call.

I've got an extra pair on ice too. Drove all around looking for these, definitely lucky to find them.
This thread had me driving 25 minutes to burlington hoping to find them for $40, then wound up paying $100 on ebay. I beat them and sold them back on ebay for $40 :lol: fast forward two years later and guys are competing to pay $200 for em.

A few more to try. SNS in 1hr ($199 though). QS at Bodega in the am. DSM? not sure if they are gone or not there.

good luck to all that want them.
Thanks for the links. Hope i can get a pair. How do you know which stores are gonna have em? Do you follow all of them?

Back
Top Bottom