Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Marshalls pickup. Deconstructed not my favorite model but I think this colorway is dope.

*Reengineered not deconstructed

Nice. I have the burgundy version of those (M997DC2), also a Marshall's pickup. iirc they were $50. Not my favorite model either, but I figured it would be a nice change of pace now and then. Of course, I have yet to actually wear them

N Stitching on the right shoe isn’t the prettiest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 171
wow those TCs were up on Joes? how much did you cop for??

i’m TTS with both so size 9 for the TCs and the 997s. upper on the TCs are great and the toebox feels real great during runs. oh and the midsole is super responsive with the CF plate, my go to rn for my faster long distance days

No, sorry. It’s a fuel cell echolucent. Not the TC, you shoe looks similar from the top.

If I dig it I’ll buy the TC when in stock. That shoe is 🔥 . Love the Achilles wing

I love these. The subtle colors, the suede, the red insole, and the inner Year of the Rat tag(not that anybody wants to remember this year...) all give them a nice premium feel. If you can find them on sale(I found them for under $100 shipped, last weekend), I highly recommend.
65A243EC-2267-4AA3-AEFE-CFDE05223732.jpeg

I love these. The subtle colors, the suede, the red insole, and the inner Year of the Rat tag(not that anybody wants to remember this year...) all give them a nice premium feel. If you can find them on sale(I found them for under $100 shipped, last weekend), I highly recommend.
65A243EC-2267-4AA3-AEFE-CFDE05223732.jpeg

Where did you find them under $100?

Does junya Watanabe not do half sizes? Also is the only thing special about them is the insoles?

No half sizes, and nothing above a US11. Branded insoles, some of the pairs have the word EYE stamped on the heel tab, that's about it though. What's wild is that they charge Junya Watanabe prices on the shoes, a lot of times the retail price is 2X normal.

No half sizes, and nothing above a US11. Branded insoles, some of the pairs have the word EYE stamped on the heel tab, that's about it though. What's wild is that they charge Junya Watanabe prices on the shoes, a lot of times the retail price is 2X normal.
I figured there wasn't much difference other than branded insoles or a eye impression on the heel tab.

Back
Top Bottom