Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The lining is white.

Put white laces on asap!

I’m talking about the M997SOC

I have an extra pair of 993 white laces lying around I might do just that..can’t wait to see them

also ordered UB 1.0 triple white from a seller on kicksonfire who ended up being id4shoes. small world haha

Mail day. Got these for running since my ASICS kayano’s have taken an absolute beating over the past few months. These are super comfortable and I can’t wait to get a run in with them. I’m considering grabbing a second pair just to wear around.

A0A7E374-1441-4370-B1EE-1F65EAC4DCE8.jpeg
Was eying the yellows for hiking 🥾
These fit TTS?

Was eying the yellows for hiking 🥾
These fit TTS?
Yes. I ordered my typical half size down from my Nike TTS, and they are a little more snug than my other NB’s. I’d say you can definitely go with your TTS. But my real recommendation is to order two sizes and see which fit better. NB has free return shipping so it’s no hassle to send back the pair that didn’t fit.

I’m talking about the M997SOC

I have an extra pair of 993 white laces lying around I might do just that..can’t wait to see them

also ordered UB 1.0 triple white from a seller on kicksonfire who ended up being id4shoes. small world haha

Being a huge UB fan, I'm regretting passing on the re-release 1.0 whites. I still have some DS OG 1.0s though. I'll also admit that I am a fan of the 19/20s and they get wears often!

Already delivered! Thanks for the heads up, saved about $30 from my NB.com purchase that I can now send back.

Wow, that's amazing. I ordered moments before I posted here, and mine haven't shipped yet. I do have a tracking# which says it's in "pre-shipment" status, so I'm not worried...it's just odd that yours arrived so quickly.

I will say that my prior order with Stag (for M997NAG) shipped with blinding speed. They carry some nice stuff, and overall seem like a solid company (in my admittedly limited experience). I will definitely be keeping an eye on their sales/inventory in the future

Back
Top Bottom