Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

teachbalance teachbalance hell yeah big homie! :nthat: Teach the youth the balance.. 1500's was the first New Balance model I saw a friend rock in high school circa 2003 & was like :wow::pimp: Nice wear on those M1500LN's.. :nthat:
Thanks man! Not many of the kids rocking NBs at my school yet, flooded with Jordan's, Af1s and Vans. Our soccer and baseball teams all rock Nb on the field though. I looking forward to getting back on campus soon and hopefully seeing some NBs on kids feet. We'll see if the hype brings them in or if it prices them out.

I don’t have any 991s, but I have a decent lead on an Aries pair that I suspect would work. How’s sizing generally for everyone compared to 992s/997s/other models for a frame of reference?

Last edited:
i searched for Baggies in ebay and these came up, awesome price
1592255037471.png

One ball hanging out each side

Fyi I'm headed to the NB factory here in Brighton. If anyone needs an assist for any of the 993s they've got in stock I'm happy to help. They're running 40 percent off all month. DM me if you are interested.
What did they end up having? Planning to drop by this week for sure!

Tried a Navy lace swap on the MC992s
2B03E038-6E0F-4185-ACAC-EF5277FEA4D4.jpeg
I like the navy think I'll grab a pair. May try royal blue for these as well. A purple to match the sole would be fire also.

Also thinking of doing a silver/light grey lace swap on the 992 Grandma's (Nimbus Clouds) has anyone done any swaps on the M992NC?

Bodega X Racer lookbook. Thursday June 25th release date

I like the navy think I'll grab a pair. May try royal blue for these as well. A purple to match the sole would be fire also.

Also thinking of doing a silver/light grey lace swap on the 992 Grandma's (Nimbus Clouds) has anyone done any swaps on the M992NC?

Yeah, I’m digging the Navy more than the OGs. Ninety percent of the time, I want the laces to be coordinated with the respective tongue color.

Candy Corn NB1 574s today
E152A997-944A-43B5-B713-D16BDA3ACFF2.jpeg

Down for the merch..not the kicks.

Has anyone had any experience ordering from here? They have quite a few models and reasonable pricing (for the most part) and they advertise worldwide shipping. There's actually a pair of 327's in 10.5 I will link in the spoiler.

Has anyone had any experience ordering from here? They have quite a few models and reasonable pricing (for the most part) and they advertise worldwide shipping. There's actually a pair of 327's in 10.5 I will link in the spoiler.

I have ordered from them (I am located in HK) and they are legit. Pricing is alright esp for some older model

I've been noticing some Shoetubers (not sgo) that have been receiving NB collabs early, and I feel like they'd be in better hands with some of the prominent members of this thread. I cringe a bit hearing them talk about a shoe/brand they clearly haven't been supportive of.

Back
Top Bottom