Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

j crew shorts. seems they’ve taken a dip in quality lately unfortunately

I love the JCrew 5" Garment-dyed Cotton shorts.

They break in well and definitely have that Baggie's shortness. True, the quality this year dipped a little, but they're also almost always like 60% off so...

Just skip the stretch versions. My wife said they looked like "lady shorts"

I love the JCrew 5" Garment-dyed Cotton shorts.

They break in well and definitely have that Baggie's shortness. True, the quality this year dipped a little, but they're also almost always like 60% off so...

Just skip the stretch versions. My wife said they looked like "lady shorts"

I have a bunch of colors from like 8-9 years ago that are really high quality. Idk what happened to j crew. More NB collabs pls lol

6CBADF14-FA51-4537-A820-1B53DDD6C427.jpeg

I have three pairs in a 10, M996CGY, M996NCB, and a pair of M996MUB that are still DS. They are simple classics and easy to wear. All found on discount too within the last year. Keep looking and I'll keep an eye out for you too
Thank you much! I really love their simple design. Have you seen the Japan purple (magenta?) pair? Really nice....

RIP. The pair of Kith/UA&S 997 I was watching on GOAT and StockX just went up to $750 from $500. :rolleyes
Guess it's the same seller.

Oh well. I snooze I lose. Money saved.

RIP. The pair of Kith/UA&S 997 I was watching on GOAT and StockX just went up to $750 from $500. :rolleyes
Guess it's the same seller.

Oh well. I snooze I lose. Money saved.

Had my eye on a few of the Kith Dune releases and one went from asking around 500 to 2,000 out of nowhere. All the best if they get that, but it’s not happening from me.

Had my eye on a few of the Kith Dune releases and one went from asking around 500 to 2,000 out of nowhere. All the best if they get that, but it’s not happening from me.

Kinda sucks because I was prepared to fork over $500 in maybe a month or so if my lowball offers didn't bring the Asking Price down :lol:
Oh well, I'll just wait to see what the Kith Spring New Balance 997 or 990v2 look like.

Kinda sucks because I was prepared to fork over $500 in maybe a month or so if my lowball offers didn't bring the Asking Price down :lol:
Oh well, I'll just wait to see what the Kith Spring New Balance 997 or 990v2 look like.

I'm sure if you bid 500 or close to it someone would bite and sell you a pair on Stockx. The UA&Son Kith are really nice, but they're not $500 nice IMO...Plus with Stockx $500 becomes like $560 or $570 after their fees and tax lol. Could cop like 5 solid GRs on sale for that dough

I'm sure if you bid 500 or close to it someone would bite and sell you a pair on Stockx. The UA&Son Kith are really nice, but they're not $500 nice IMO...Plus with Stockx $500 becomes like $560 or $570 after their fees and tax lol. Could cop like 5 solid GRs on sale for that dough

True. That's why I put in lowball bids first hoping the seller would decrease the Asking Price :lol:. Nobody else was out bidding me for the longest and the last sale came months ago at a price way lower than the Asking Price so I thought it would work.
But for whatever reason the seller thought that was a good time to increase the Asking Price instead... :rolleyes. Nobody was buying it at $500 so the seller decides to increase it to $750 instead? Makes no sense.
It's whatever, there will be more dope 997 drops in the future.

True. That's why I put in lowball bids first hoping the seller would decrease the Asking Price :lol:. Nobody else was out bidding me for the longest and the last sale came months ago at a price way lower than the Asking Price so I thought it would work.
But for whatever reason the seller thought that was a good time to increase the Asking Price instead... :rolleyes. Nobody was buying it at $500 so the seller decides to increase it to $750 instead? Makes no sense.
It's whatever, there will be more dope 997 drops in the future.

the possibility of second stimulus checks were announced today/yesterday..

So bummed I didn’t grab these when I could.
Man I felt the same way. Missed in the fall, thought I could get a discount when they were popping up around $150, missed then too. Grabbed these used off GOAT last week for $80, from what i can tell they were maybe worn once or twice. Pumped to finally get them.

Back
Top Bottom