Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

This was my foresight back in 2013-2014 (2015 full fledged NB1 maker) seems like other folks are starting to open theirs on eyes on the NB1/ID game (You Be the Maker)

I miss the days of the early internet game... Pickyourshoes.com , Vintagekicks.com , Eastbay catalogs/website & Ebay (2010-2019) :pimp:

I'll continue to just create my own funk like Boosie Collins & George Clinton yahmean! :pimp:

THIS x 10000000000000000

I think it’s also the reason I’ve been hunting for old asss NBs (like circa late 2000s), or the obscure shht like the 990v3 slip ons. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still eyeballing new releases, but I’ll NB1 over new or old.

Idk if I’m getting old or what, but IMO I’ve been looking at sneaks like cars or watches. The new **** is coo, has the hype and is the gateway drug. Vintage is for the collectors but the customs are for the true enthusiasts who dgaf about hype or resale. We just in it for the love:pimp:

This was my foresight back in 2013-2014 (2015 full fledged NB1 maker) seems like other folks are starting to open theirs on eyes on the NB1/ID game (You Be the Maker)

I miss the days of the early internet game... Pickyourshoes.com , Vintagekicks.com , Eastbay catalogs/website & Ebay (2010-2019) :pimp:

I'll continue to just create my own funk like Boosie Collins & George Clinton yahmean! :pimp:
THIS x 10000000000000000

I think it’s also the reason I’ve been hunting for old asss NBs (like circa late 2000s), or the obscure shht like the 990v3 slip ons. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still eyeballing new releases, but I’ll NB1 over new or old.

Idk if I’m getting old or what, but IMO I’ve been looking at sneaks like cars or watches. The new **** is coo, has the hype and is the gateway drug. Vintage is for the collectors but the customs are for the true enthusiasts who dgaf about hype or resale. We just in it for the love:pimp:

Agreed...There's too much emphasis on new, new, new. We barely get over one release and the next one is teased/hyped up. I get a lot more enjoyment wearing my older pairs that there's no hype or talk over than fretting about if I can manage to cop the next new release.

Same thing with cars like you mentioned...Just as a new car gets released, they start hyping the next version that is 0.0001 seconds faster lol. Always prefer the more analog feel driving older cars.

To a degree - as already said in essence - once you are ensconced into any hobby, you’ll begin to get the itch to not just consume but create. I get that more so with other hobbies than sneakers, but I do like dabbling in IDs. If NB1 would just let us mess around with colorways already, I’d be doing that while trying to fall back asleep right now.

IMG_3848.PNG

By the way, already got refunded for the purple 327s I didn’t hit on from Size?. Seems like they had their act together for this release.

We're always on a pretty close timing for sharing future release :lol:
Speaking of the obvisous "Le Rezoh" vibe, there is a dark grey 1500 (code : PNU) with that style too

new-balance-m1500pnu-grey-821191-60-12-40-eur-7-us-mood-3.jpg

And the GBY (and others) back in 2021 !!! remy remy , our prayers have been answered !
Tell us more.

Tell us more.

If you're asking about GBY, that's just reporting words of an employee in a NB flagship store here in Europe that says they were coming back in Feb 2021 with BGW. I want to trust him, i don't see interest lying about that type of thing. I prayed (and comment everywhere) so much about a reissue of this one or the mesh version :nthat:

In non-NB related news, just got in a pair of LL Bean's sport shorts which are made with the same material as baggies. Their size L fits me really well, since I was between a L and XL for the baggies. They're 6in inseams vs 5in, but work just as well. I think they have better pockets because the openings are slightly slanted and they are deep, but don't go all the way down to the hem. They're cheaper also, so now I have to try to get more of 'em.

Back
Top Bottom