Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1593916593510.png

Kept it a buck today

Finally shot these... I just noticed the glue stain. :ohwell: I still like them a lot though... even more than the Viotech Dunks!

New Balance 992 - Multicolor.png

I just bought them on champs with the 25% off July 4th code.

and earlier in the week I got the pink ribbon 990v4s

I don’t even want to count how many NBs I’ve copped since the Covid lockdown started. This thread is starting to feel like death by a million papercuts.

Miss me with the #notallcops stuff. The police as an institution are corrupt and need reform regardless of how many “good ones” there might be.

Why is #notallcops stuff inaccurate or irrelevant? If you want to reform polices and institutions I'd rather start with a good core then not. I don't think that statement gets in the way of reform at all. However I doubt any of this belongs in the New Balance thread.

Snagged my size of those red 993s from Joe’s for 72 shipped while they were still available. They’ve really moved a lot of those.

So where and when are the July 11th 327's dropping. When did the brown pair drop on NB was it at midnight? Or the following morning?

I actually would like those castlerocks

new-balance-327-summer-2020-collection-release-date-01.jpg

So where and when are the July 11th 327's dropping. When did the brown pair drop on NB was it at midnight? Or the following morning?

I actually would like those castlerocks

new-balance-327-summer-2020-collection-release-date-01.jpg

if I’m not mistaken, rusts dropped at 10am EST. Also, I swear I saw the dates for these as July 10th, but now everyone is saying 11th so it either changed or I’m crazy...

Back
Top Bottom