Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A lot of the colorways I like most of the 327 get announced as Women’s releases way later unfortunately. Really thought those Green/Grey/Purple joints were going to be in Men’s sizing. Oh well.

So its going to rain 327s at midnight or tomorrow morning and we will all be able to grab a pair and try this silhouette out right
tenor.gif

On 5/31/2020 Virgil Abloh donated $50 towards the Black Lives Matter movement. The phrase “2 virgils” is supposed to signify two $50 bills which is equivalent to $100. People commonly use 100 to be honest about a subject. A commonly used quote is keep it 100 , again this means to keep it real.

Thats genius! GOT DAMN!

Not that anyone cares, but the more I’ve seen 327’s, the more hideous they’ve become. Don’t understand the hype on them. They’ll be $40 beaters at Marshall’s soon enough.

i only needed one look to see that they were horrible, but i didn't wanna bring negativity my opinion in here and then get called out

while we're at it those 827s are garbage too, especially those stray rats...they're called sewer rats cause that's where they belong 💩 💩

i only needed one look to see that they were horrible, but i didn't wanna bring negativity my opinion in here and then get called out

while we're at it those 827s are garbage too, especially those stray rats...they're called sewer rats cause that's where they belong 💩 💩
That's why brands chose to introduce new models by releasing collabs first. 327 is NB's Sacai waffle version. 827 is a mediocre model but if blessed by ALD, it'll sell out :D

Can I get some opinions on 990v3 comfort?

I have a bunch of v4s, v5s and one v3 slip on which I haven’t really worn. Overall I think I prefer the v4, but the v5 insole is the ****. For anyone with some v3s, what would you compare them with?

I have a bunch of v4s, v5s and one v3 slip on which I haven’t really worn. Overall I think I prefer the v4, but the v5 insole is the ****. For anyone with some v3s, what would you compare them with?
V3 runs a close second behind the v4 imo. I Just unDS llbean v4 today and for my foot the v4 is perfection. The v5 isn’t in the same league as either for me.

Could honestly add the 992 to the list between the quality control, terrible PR, delayed releases, recalled releases and NB putting out an additional 20 CW when they can’t even successfully launch 1 CW of the model. Man times have changed for NB.

A lot of the colorways I like most of the 327 get announced as Women’s releases way later unfortunately. Really thought those Green/Grey/Purple joints were going to be in Men’s sizing. Oh well.
They should really move to euro sizing it would make a lot more sense especially with these colorways they’ve been pumping out.

Agreed with what was said above me. The V3’s are probably the second most comfortable NB behind the V4. Really weird that comfort and fit wise the V5’s don’t really hold water compared to the previous generations. V3 also is my personal favorite 990.

Comfort wise for me, For me, it’s v4 > 993 >>> v5 >>> 998 > 992 >>> 991 >> v2 >>>>> v3. V3 feels shallow to me like a 574...Personally, v4 is the perfect amount of support and softness.

Back
Top Bottom