Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

CBP
C88DCC41-59AC-4163-98C6-63D9B8F9638C.jpeg
CE01B7D3-056B-4093-BFCD-5E4773DE71EE.jpeg
B1B833F2-0C0C-46D5-A777-7B2887AA0BEB.jpeg

Wow, really? You can't just read them the card numbers over the phone? That was retailers' standard operating procedure for literally decades
Everything is through the card reader with the chips so a lot of places don’t do card numbers In store manually

that’s terrible wtf. Thanks
^^^I feel the same bro. I was looking to make some more 992s for the collection. The issue is sourcing materials. Lots of suppliers have been shut down for so long and when they try to open, they get shut down immediately. Fingers crossed with all this vaccine talk.

NB1 coming back just can’t make fiscal sense for the company. They’re 3+ months behind production, so to have one individual making one offs (cutting patterns etc) doesn’t help catching up.

I bet it takes a year

I have no inside information, this is just a guess., but think of how many styles/color ways have been designed but not released. The 992GR shouldn’t be hard to get... Its going to take time to get out of the hole.

true that. and the 30 992 colorways that have leaked gotta get produced somehow..

we've had a real lack of MiUSA pairs too. every pair has been ridiculously scarce this year

Back
Top Bottom