Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_7604.jpg

Bodega with the super fast shipping for the M1300AA. The colorblocking and suede quality is so great, you would think it's a collab. Very excited to wear these.

Shout out to GratefulReb GratefulReb for posting that link!

IMG_7604.jpg

Bodega with the super fast shipping for the M1300AA. The colorblocking and suede quality is so great, you would think it's a collab. Very excited to wear these.

Shout out to GratefulReb GratefulReb for posting that link!
Glad I could help! Crazy to me though, I ordered a shirt from Bodega a week ago and it’s just arriving today. Nice to see the fast shipping on shoes.
991s are only available to buy from overseas shops right?

What's the color code on these?
I believe you’re much more likely to find them at UK retailers although I’m certain some US ones carry them. I got these from END, I believe cost $209 shipped so not too bad.

Jjjjound needs to quit playing with my hopes. I know for damn sure that they’re not going to do **** about bots

Anyone on here who has the Bodega X-Racer, they worth $230 resale? Trying to decide if I’m gonna use this Cash App Boost before it expires today. Thanks!
^^^Love my pair. Comfy. TTS. Depends on your size. I’ve seen them going for around $200 on ebay. Got my pair for $198 after tax and shipping. (Sz 10)

Anyone on here who has the Bodega X-Racer, they worth $230 resale? Trying to decide if I’m gonna use this Cash App Boost before it expires today. Thanks!

The reg x-r
I almost pulled the trigger on the 992BL, and most certainly will if there are restocks on more reputable stores. I would like them on discount and I need to put some white laces on them as well lol. Anyways, wow, yeah, it sucks that NB.com doesn't at least make one post saying hey, we are planning on restocking some older models. They don't even have to give a formal time, just a heads up at this point. Maybe they do this to combat botters? I am not a bot-user, so I don't know what resources they have for tracking future releases and release times.
white laces on the black 992s? Makes my soul cringe lol

I'm a big fan of them - fits TTS, light, and comfortable. I was able to get them for retail from NB but it's not a shoe that I would spend above retail for (but I don't pay above retail 99% of the time).

Back
Top Bottom