Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I understand everyone wants a bit more clarity on
Man we gotta move on from this ALD mess. Way too many other jawns to be trying to think about. They got our money, just wait it out LOL
People complaining are going to discourage them from doing similar releases in the future. We will then get all the crying about how impossible it was to purchase from their site! Lmao

I understand everyone wants a bit more clarity on

People complaining are going to discourage them from doing similar releases in the future. We will then get all the crying about how impossible it was to purchase from their site! Lmao

I don’t think a significant # of people are going to chargeback or complain tbh. The website did explicitly say they’d ship before SS 21. What I’m not too keen on is the charge posting well before shipping but it is what it is. Happy to have gotten the pinks.

hearty chuckle at the guy who is out $5k for 26 pairs

Since Nike won’t let me cop dunks I picked up these Numeric 1010s, which have a really nice “I used to skate in the 90’s, but I’m a Dad now.” thing going on for them which is really appropriate for me.

C01CEB75-EE0B-45BE-88FD-0C4157123CBA.jpeg

It really isn't hard though for them to inform the buyers of an estimated ship date. Prior to SS 2021 is a long time.
Or just tell people their money will be taken prior to shipping.

I honestly have no problem giving them the money if i am going to get the shoes in like a month or two. But on principle alone i don't lend money for free for 6-7-8 months to anyone.

fahqu001 fahqu001 lol never been to foosackly :lol: I have to check it out. I mostly go to Popeye's off 9th, Yardbirds (Fort Walton Beach) & Zaxby's... They're building a Popeyes closer to my crib in (Midway) Gulf Breeze. Going to be the death of me frfr...​

Last edited:
LOL...Those dividend kicks will come someday.!!

Btw, Did you get your SOA's though?? Posted a cpl links yesterday in the thread..

My Bday is coming up, so threw the Oneness link on the list and told her my Bloomingdales story. She’ll either pick those or the 991s I’ve been eying.

Back
Top Bottom