Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got these in from sunika, they are nice

504825DE-0A87-419C-B710-6F35A1513F20.jpeg

Damn hop in the car and drive across the country and the thread flying!!

I’m super glad I’m not involved with these ALD’s seems like a mega headache.

Appears I missed ~another~ M992 AG drop as well (Capsule). It’s nice to see MiUSA pairs starting to hit shelves though. Seems like we’re close to the big drought being over.

Don't think theres any other way a retailer can do pre-orders without charging up front. if they don't charge upfront you'll inevitably see people pre-order with and only pay if resell prices are worth it. Not ideal, but i get it.

yeah makes sense. certainly would like this model to be adopted by other stockists going forward. pretty cool to know I'm getting this shoe and don't have to deal with release day bs

Appears I missed ~another~ M992 AG drop as well (Capsule). It’s nice to see MiUSA pairs starting to hit shelves though. Seems like we’re close to the big drought being over.
Strange that they didn't post anything about them on social media that I saw, maybe that's an accidental placeholder page?? I know the M920NBR have been rolling into Toronto boutiques recently & solestop teased they've got a PP 992 drop coming up but this is the first I've heard for the 992AGs anywhere in Canada.

Pretty brilliant idea tho... Make collabs with boutiques the new official pre-order NB1 for collectors & use other color scheme, textures, and colors for the NB1 program color wheel... Make GR's the new instant sellouts & keep "nice guy" athletes on the program... :pimp: I'm going to need NB Lifestyle to collaborate with Apple & make a capsule collection with a grey 992 with a Steve Job's facial silhouette on the heel & apparel to go with... :emoji_flag_us::smokin

2ACD3420-9A65-4D6D-9BAC-3C8B031C4C6B.jpeg

Any leads on the 1300 AR in 11.5 or 12? I’ve been on the look out for a month or so and haven’t seen them anywhere.

I hunted a 10.5 for months and months and ultimately had to make my first StockX purchase in years. No regrets. Seems like very low numbers on these.

Pretty brilliant idea tho... Make collabs with boutiques the new official pre-order NB1 for collectors & use other color scheme, textures, and colors for the NB1 program color wheel... Make GR's the new instant sellouts & keep "nice guy" athletes on the program... :pimp: I'm going to need NB Lifestyle to collaborate with Apple & make a capsule collection with a grey 992 with a Steve Job's facial silhouette on the heel & apparel to go with... :emoji_flag_us::smokin

I've mentioned it before, but I'm all for a preorder system; the people who really want it will buy them. Maybe with a 3-month turnaround? Cut out the reseller :D They do it for toys and other collectibles, why not sneakers?

Even better, let fans submit color ways to be crowdfunded, vote for the ones to be produced. V vidiviciun will become even more iconic member of the community haha

i honestly don't see why anyone would dislike a preorder with a 5 month wait window. sure theres a wait, but at least you get what you want without the hassle of fighting bots.

more companies should offer these type of releases throughout the year.
Yeah - is rather preorder than play the lottery.

EE Gang! Ran off with two pairs today...
l

How does this work? Every Friday at 9 EST?

"Pre-ordering" sneakers is the move for us who actually want them - so I'm with it :nthat:
I hope all sneaker collabs release like this :nthat:
But from a brand's standpoint, I can totally understand why some are against it. Allowing pre-orders kinda gets rid of the "exclusive" tag associated with the brand.

Just got the unable to reserve green email :frown:

Is this after you've received the Reservation Confirmation? :nerd:
tenor.gif

Everyone good on these 327 Navy? FSR.

Also are +2 baggies Coochie Cutters?
Did in the 80s. Can’t do it again.
Thanks for this. Actually was looking for them.

Back
Top Bottom