Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Saw this on Reddit

57B9050D-5C84-49D6-8251-EA14DC070D96.jpeg

Yeah that wouldve been more ideal but i still prefer this over bots where i know i have zero chance unless they did some sort of bot protection
They had mentioned that any entries using a bot or whatever ATC is, would be disqualified. I have a feeling someone signed up for a very long day filtering through the entries and weeding out the bad ones. I'm not bot-savvy so I don't even know if it's possible to determine a bot-generated entry vs. a real person.

Every on foot or in hand shot appears clearly purple to me and not merely a hue of red. Saw one description of them reading maroon, but otherwise purple.

And I’ll interpret BA as ‘Brilliant Amethyst,’ lol.
Fair enough fair enough. That most recent in hand shot posted in the thread looked kinda like the 993 Burgundy’s and less like a Barney purple. I will say it doesn’t help the NB render program isn’t the greatest.

They had mentioned that any entries using a bot or whatever ATC is, would be disqualified. I have a feeling someone signed up for a very long day filtering through the entries and weeding out the bad ones. I'm not bot-savvy so I don't even know if it's possible to determine a bot-generated entry vs. a real person.

Yeah that wouldve been more ideal but i still prefer this over bots where i know i have zero chance unless they did some sort of bot protection

I guarantee you your chances are higher FCFS against bots that have to fight bot protection and fail all the time vs a 1/tensthousands chance to win a raffle. I hope you win but unless a raffle has a heavily timed entry it just opens the door for botting in a different way.

I guarantee you your chances are higher FCFS against bots that have to fight bot protection and fail all the time vs a 1/tensthousands chance to win a raffle. I hope you win but unless a raffle has a heavily timed entry it just opens the door for botting in a different way.
Or conversely, straight up lie. Filter bot-generated entries, cancel them, and award only the legitimate ones, all of them.

I miss the old sock trick days

Fair enough fair enough. That most recent in hand shot posted in the thread looked kinda like the 993 Burgundy’s and less like a Barney purple. I will say it doesn’t help the NB render program isn’t the greatest.

That picture does appear similar to the 993. I may be way off with my color sense here. That - what I’m assuming is - Burgundy/Yellow pair coming later gave me more of a red look.

Or conversely, straight up lie. Filter bot-generated entries, cancel them, and award only the legitimate ones, all of them.

its hard man. bots can do virtually anything to spoof their location, timing etc. you also have to weigh employee time spent filtering the entries. In the end people are gonna complain about botting and stockists get paid regardless. it’s just a sad reality

Back
Top Bottom