Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can’t wait to get mine in!
Is that excess glue in the midsoles??
The glue curse lives on. As long as it doesn’t look like the mid sole has a giant gap, then I’ll deal with it. They’re meant to be worn anyways not be box queens.

.... regardless tho, they‘re so fresh in hand. A lot better than I thought they would be. Def a keeper imo.

Was thinking of an easy way to thin the heard or trade/swap with members here. There’s not a lot of NB action in the classifieds, and I don’t know who the ppl are in the Facebook NB BST group. is there any other place that you guys flip swap trade besides PM? Should I make a new FB group or similar for this? I’m sure a lot of us of have Covid cops we need to dump.

I was thinking a buy sale trade group with no profiteering allowed. Mainly for the assist to members.

thoughts comments ideas?
I'm not on FB but I could be down. Would rather get good shoes to people who care for a fair price rather than going through the hassle (risk) of stockx just to make $20 after all the fees!

anyone get the purp 992s in?

I got these last Saturday from a local boutique. I was just lacing them up here for the first time to check fitment as they were my first pair of 992s.

Attachments

• 7C4E8112-742C-4C6B-8ED7-EE426676B15C.jpeg
    7C4E8112-742C-4C6B-8ED7-EE426676B15C.jpeg
    401.1 KB · Views: 125
The yellow mustard 992 has no glue stains :smile:

you’re one of the lucky ones

M992GR I wear: glue stains
NB1 992: no glue stains
M992NT I wear: no glue stains
M992AG: glue stains

stocked M992GR: no glue stains
stocked M992NT coming in: ???

had to return my double up End pair because the plastic midsole piece was cracked. Love the 992 but QC really is all over the place on these

mixed emotions right now.

kinda mad they aint got a 10.5 in the Gold Creams or the seersuckers

kinda glad cus i aint tryna put 180 out on newbies.

but damn both are clean.

..... if you see em lemme know.

Was thinking of an easy way to thin the heard or trade/swap with members here. There’s not a lot of NB action in the classifieds, and I don’t know who the ppl are in the Facebook NB BST group. is there any other place that you guys flip swap trade besides PM? Should I make a new FB group or similar for this? I’m sure a lot of us of have Covid cops we need to dump.

I was thinking a buy sale trade group with no profiteering allowed. Mainly for the assist to members.

thoughts comments ideas?
^^^seems like a dope idea. Would be a bit of a risk weeding out flakes. Especially if it grows with time. Im completely off of social media, so that would kill my chances of partaking.

So what's the fitment like? Comfortable?

The general consensus is to go half size down in the 992, but I was not able to do that as the boutique only had one 9.5 and the person ahead of got those so I had to go with my TTS or size 10. I’ve been wearing them around the house and I think I prefer TTS, at least this pair. I have the M992NT coming in size 9.5 so I’ll see which I prefer size wise.

In any event, I find these extremely comfortable and love this colorway.

Back
Top Bottom