Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm still on the hunt for the 992AGs, preferably a shop that ships to Japan for a reasonable price. Found a European shop that ships to JPN for $250. Wondering if that's as good as it gets. Have they pretty much dried up or y'all think some stores will still get them? For the Pablos, it seemed like a good amount of stores got their stock in after they released on YCMC.

I'm still on the hunt for the 992AGs, preferably a shop that ships to Japan for a reasonable price. Found a European shop that ships to JPN for $250. Wondering if that's as good as it gets. Have they pretty much dried up or y'all think some stores will still get them? For the Pablos, it seemed like a good amount of stores got their stock in after they released on YCMC.
The store in Harajuku didn’t get them? They get a lot of heat in that store.

Maybe try Kith Tokyo or the new Tokyo Design Studio New Balance store. That is where I’d check. Also Mita Sneakers.

The store in Harajuku didn’t get them? They get a lot of heat in that store.
Maybe try Kith Tokyo or the new Tokyo Design Studio New Balance store. That is where I’d check. Also Mita Sneakers.
Appreciate it guys. Haven't heard/seen anything domestically for the AGs. So far, we've gotten the MC, TN & GR so it may be on the way. Retail for Made in US 992s are about $320 here so I prefer to buy it from somewhere overseas. Even with tariff, it'll probably come out a lot cheaper. I do have to check out Kith Tokyo to see if bossman's still rocking the hoodie & shorts outfit.

EiLrVseWsAIzK3i.jpg

New Balance 1500 Virgin Money London Marathon . To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the London Marathon, New Balance pay tribute with a special edition of their Made in England silhouette. Coming soon to Footpatrol.

dude I think stockX is just trippin how do they have fakes for these already
Could of shipped the wrong pair. I would keep an eye to see if he throws them back up
Could have been wrong size, etc. to fail authentication.

Yeah I wasn't sure why they failed, but swanny is probably right, they prob shipped the wrong size OR Stockx saw the size wrong. They are listed in UK sizing on the Stockx site, so I dunno. In any event, Stockx said they'd find me a pair for the price I paid so we'll see

EiLrVseWsAIzK3i.jpg

New Balance 1500 Virgin Money London Marathon . To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the London Marathon, New Balance pay tribute with a special edition of their Made in England silhouette. Coming soon to Footpatrol.

Those are clean. Def going to try for them. Still salty about missing the London cabs a few years ago.

Yeah I wasn't sure why they failed, but swanny is probably right, they prob shipped the wrong size OR Stockx saw the size wrong. They are listed in UK sizing on the Stockx site, so I dunno. In any event, Stockx said they'd find me a pair for the price I paid so we'll see

Or someone at stockx stepped on the box and crushed it, happened with the last two items I sold there. Stockx has a lot of problems.

EiLrVseWsAIzK3i.jpg

Reminds me of the BWR, feeling the grey

Or someone at stockx stepped on the box and crushed it, happened with the last two items I sold there. Stockx has a lot of problems.

Yeah I have avoided selling on Stockx for the last few months. My first purchase on Stockx was 2 or 3 years ago and went smoothly, but been seeing a lot of horror stories lately. I went for these shoes there because there wasn't anything on Ebay sadly.

Appreciate it guys. Haven't heard/seen anything domestically for the AGs. So far, we've gotten the MC, TN & GR so it may be on the way. Retail for Made in US 992s are about $320 here so I prefer to buy it from somewhere overseas. Even with tariff, it'll probably come out a lot cheaper. I do have to check out Kith Tokyo to see if bossman's still rocking the hoodie & shorts outfit.
Oh wow do you see Junya walking around the store often? I bet he can help you find those NB models!

Back
Top Bottom