Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

LPU.
406031C1-71D9-4F19-A584-67BB433203AA.jpeg

4D5FC720-F688-41D2-97C0-BE7FCDDEF85E.jpeg

35C2AFBD-F255-4E3C-A7F2-158CEFA06A15.jpeg

Stockx just let me know they can't get me the right size in the End 1500 and I just gotta return em for a refund. Honestly don't even think I want these damn shoes anymore :lol: They were nice, but I dunno if they were $350 nice. Might just use that money for the next shoe I inevitably strike out on lol.

Anyone in here have any experience buying Made in USA NBs from places in the states & importing to Canada? I was under the impression I'd only be paying my provincial tax since made in USA products are exempt under CUSMA but UPS is also hitting me with a hefty customs fee from that too good to be true Asphalt NYC order...

These are unreal. Couldn’t pass these up for under retail and man... I’m blown away esp with this box. Hands down one of the best special packaging I’ve seen
0D1C9B61-0749-401A-86CA-AA2B46D9D896.jpeg

57EE84B6-A1D4-49D7-A9D0-14706B83454D.jpeg
Nice! And under retail?! One of only like 5 sneakers I’ve ever paid over retail for in the last 15 years (also w/ special box)...wife’s Persian and can’t wait for Persian New Years next March so I can flex while jumping over some flames hahaha.

Nice! And under retail?! One of only like 5 sneakers I’ve ever paid over retail for in the last 15 years (also w/ special box)...wife’s Persian and can’t wait for Persian New Years next March so I can flex while jumping over some flames hahaha.
Definitely loving these!

how did you land these under retail lol. what size? :lol:
Someone local was selling it and lucked out. US8.5!

Anyone in here have any experience buying Made in USA NBs from places in the states & importing to Canada? I was under the impression I'd only be paying my provincial tax since made in USA products are exempt under CUSMA but UPS is also hitting me with a hefty customs fee from that too good to be true Asphalt NYC order...
Yes, I've self cleared a few MiUSA NB's over that past year pre-COVID. It helped that my office was right by YYZ. Even though they are MiUSA it depends on how the seller/store classifies them in the paperwork. I'll send you more info in PM.

Back
Top Bottom