Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can you show the email?Call them out on IG..and tag them.

Don't use social media anymore, but here's the email. I just checked their site and on the delivery portion it says this:

Please note that deliveries to certain international destinations may be subject to additional charges, if the order contains a large number of items. If this is applicable to your order, our customer service team will contact you.

I just think it's kind of silly because I ordered 3 pairs. Also I don't know why they don't adjust that price while you're ordering...Charging me more after the order just seems unprofessional.

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 10.02.48 AM.png

E30 M3’s are absolutely perfect imo. Kith branding just seems silly.

It's damn sacrilege what he did...The entire interior has KITH branding on it too...E30/E36/E46 are perfection.

Don't use social media anymore, but here's the email. I just checked their site and on the delivery portion it says this:

Please note that deliveries to certain international destinations may be subject to additional charges, if the order contains a large number of items. If this is applicable to your order, our customer service team will contact you.

I just think it's kind of silly because I ordered 3 pairs. Also I don't know why they don't adjust that price while you're ordering...Charging me more after the order just seems unprofessional.

Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 10.02.48 AM.png

It's damn sacrilege what he did...The entire interior has KITH branding on it too...E30/E36/E46 are perfection.

They should just adjust -like you said- the shipping value as appropriate. I think you have the grounds to fight it...but their email seemed reasonably explained. But I know I would to be fair. Getting refunded you may end up loosing due to bank charges and exchange rates, unless you be getting the exact same amount back. Still..would you pay more for shipping in 3 seperate packages or as 1 complete order including their extra demand to "cover" freight?

They should just adjust -like you said- the shipping value as appropriate. I think you have the grounds to fight it...but their email seemed reasonably explained. But I know I would to be fair. Getting refunded you may end up loosing due to bank charges and exchange rates, unless you be getting the exact same amount back. Still..would you pay more for shipping in 3 seperate packages or as 1 complete order including their extra demand to "cover" freight?

I paid via Paypal so I think it should all go back, but will definitely complain if that's not the case. I thought about arguing it, but I just told them to cancel the order and said if they needed to charge more they should have asked for that while I was placing the order, not a day after and after I got shipping conf email.

I paid via Paypal so I think it should all go back, but will definitely complain if that's not the case. I thought about arguing it, but I just told them to cancel the order and said if they needed to charge more they should have asked for that while I was placing the order, not a day after and after I got shipping conf email.

That is usually on a case by case basis depending on your card (even with paypal). So, since you have decided you should check your statement after the refund is done.

T

yo bro they did the same exact thing To me .....said I was over the weight limit , and made my pay 15 pounds to get my order . I just ordered 3 more so I’m expecting another email lol . 3 pairs for under 300 is Pretty dang good even with 15 more pounds
Miami zoo today with a bunch of whiny women
9B60031D-0C45-49B7-97CE-1E0BFDB650D4.jpeg

Yeah I wanted those pairs I had ordered, but I'm cheap and stubborn :lol:

One of them was actually those YOTR 670, awesome looking pair.

Bummer about these Brown Bag issues popping up. I've ordered these 4 pairs of from them over the past 3 months. Just some older made in England general releases. I stumbled upon them by searching for a site that had these doo doo brown 577's that would ship to the US. The price was way lower than anywhere I saw, so I tried researching if they were a scam site and they look to be owned by JD Sports Group, which seems to be legit as they also own Foot Patrol and Size?. Maybe they're like the outlet version of those places.

The shoes I received all seem first quality to me (one had a slightly dinged box, but they we're just shipped in a DHL bag). The shipping was quick, for coming from the UK, but I never ordered more than 2 pairs.

So... this was a long winded way of giving my 2 cents, lol

882e9a0c-94a5-49e7-9057-9e205e3a5302.jpg

Last edited:
Bummer about these Brown Bag issues popping up. I've ordered these 4 pairs of from them over the past 3 months. Just some older made in England general releases. I stumbled upon them by searching for a site that had these doo doo brown 577's that would ship to the US. The price was way lower than anywhere I saw, so I tried researching if they were a scam site and they look to be owned by JD Sports Group, which seems to be legit as they also own Foot Patrol and Size?. Maybe they're like the outlet version of those places.

The shoes I received all seem first quality to me (one had a slightly dinged box, but they we're just shipped in a DHL bag). The shipping was quick, for coming from the UK, but I never ordered more than 2 pairs.

So... this was a long winded way of giving my 2 cents, lol

882e9a0c-94a5-49e7-9057-9e205e3a5302.jpg
I love those leather 577s wish they had them in my size

Back
Top Bottom