Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need to stay off this page, this week I've bought 2 pairs of 991s and 2 pairs of 992s. Smh getting pricey lol.

Just sharing how I manage to fit my pairs (with shoe trees) inside the typical NB boxes. I myself only started collecting NB's September last year, so initially I hated how small the MiUK and MiUSA boxes were. I love them now of course and would not want to go back to the bulky Nike/JB packaging again. :smile:

IMG_20210320_110315.jpg

I'm loving my follow-up post:
IMG_2009.PNG

I think I might prefer the pre-order method. I mean its been 7 months, but a 3 to 5 month wait would be cool w/ an up to 3 week cancelation option would ideal. The ppl that actually want the shoes to wear would actually get a better opportunity at buying for retail.
Is ALD doing 2 day shipping with these? Seems like those who do get the email have them arrive pretty quick!

They fit 1/2 size bigger than 997s.

For you, is it in width, length, or both? The insoles on my 1300s are .5 cm longer than my 998s, and both have the same width. When on feet, the 1300s have more heel slip, but the width is perfect and feels like my 998s. I'm a little over a D on the Brannock, so sizing down on the 1300s would feel tight on my foot widthwise. I think only the people with narrow feet or like their shoes tight could size down on 1300s.

For you, is it in width, length, or both? The insoles on my 1300s are .5 cm longer than my 998s, and both have the same width. When on feet, the 1300s have more heel slip, but the width is perfect and feels like my 998s. I'm a little over a D on the Brannock, so sizing down on the 1300s would feel tight on my foot widthwise. I think only the people with narrow feet or like their shoes tight could size down on 1300s.
It’s definitely length for me. My feet are on the narrow-skinny side but I have a very high bridge. I also prefer a snug fit in shoes that are soft in the toe. 997s in a 10 fit me like a glove. 998s in a 10 have a little more extra space in the toe than I like but 9.5 is a little too short. I’ll go with either size on those. 1300 in a 10 has about 3/8” of space in the toe but it’s tight enough on the sides to be wearable.

I would say 0.5 down from TTS. Same as your 998/997/990, but with the disclaimer that everyone's feet are different. I can go 10 or 10.5 in all MiUS NBs. The 10 is a more snug fit with the 10.5 being a bit loose. I don't think I would full size down, but you could always grab a pair or two from NBs site to find your size.

Thanks. I wear 9s in 1300s as well, but I understood the OP’s comment to insinuate that they ran even longer/larger than normal 1300s.

I called Vic and Fab and they both said I can’t have their F&F pairs this time. Anyone else wanna hook my up with my 10?

Facts man, I just started buying NBs this year. Going after previous releases and keeping up with new releases is hectic. But I'm like 90% moving away from Nike and doing straight after NBs.

same... prior to this year only owned grey 990v4.

already purchased patta 991, thisisneverthat 2002r, and recently got the salehe 2002r... right now i'm eyeing the green jjj-ounds.

also have pre-order ald 1300 coming in soon.

nothing from the other brands really have my attention atm.

Potato_ Potato_ was right whoever is in charge at new balance for collabs has been killing it. it's brought over ppl like me who prob haven't really been interested in the brand.

not going to act like i've been into nb this entire time but i'm sure as hell excited for what they have coming... kinda giving me that energy that adidas had going on with the consortium collection back in 2015-16.

EDIT: my bad, i meant to quote at Potato_ Potato_ not vinnuendo vinnuendo :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom