Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_5252.jpg

man I’ve missed you spring 🌺 finally getting to wear these a bit more with life getting back to normal slowly, but surely.

Where art thou NB1?

Go crazy? Mine still need to go out the warehouse :smh:
Update: coming in today

UPDATE UPDATE: CAME IN. I'm not gonna share photos, y'all seen em 50 times already. I ordered the pink 1300s in size 11. I've had two other pairs of 1300s but both size 11.5. These 11s certainly feel a true half size down from there. The pink is very saturated in hand, I'm not mad at it but I think I prefer something in between ALD pink and dusty pink. If anyone would want to trade my pink for a green ALD 1300 size 11, HMU.

More thoughts: I preordered these and was charged on August 18th, 2020 and received April 1st, 2021. I wish there were more updates and transparency from ALD along the way (akin to how NB1 or Nike ID lets you know about production stages), but I'm ultimately pretty satisfied with how this worked out. I would do this again for any other pairs - pay in advance for guaranteed delivery later on of a product I want.

Last edited:
Got shipping for pinks :smile:

Me too!

But from Goat 🤣😂

I remove the original insole and replace it with these. I think the shape would be messed up if you put it over but you could always try it. You also might run out of room in the toe if you do both.

200.gif

Haven’t seen you in a while, but I don’t know if it’s me or you?

Haha what’s up dude? It’s me. I haven’t been on here for like a year. Was doing other **** but NB pulling me back in lately

Yeah, they’ve been coming out with some bangers. Every time I think I’m going to cut down on shoes or walk away, some brand brings me back in lol.

Back
Top Bottom