Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got my Ls yesterday for the early raffle but I'm hoping I can hit on the general raffle. Shout out to the people who are ooping to other people in this thread I love it

Try wearing them around with thick socks or double sock to stretch them out, suede doesnt have as much give as leather, but they can still give a bit. Sometimes if you stuff them with socks or something compact for a few days it will also stretch out.

Did you go half size down on these? Usually 992's are pretty roomy

Suede is leather, just from the flesh side instead of the top side. It really shouldn't factor into how much it will stretch but the leather oz, type of tannage, animal, would impact how much it can.

Try wearing them around with thick socks or double sock to stretch them out, suede doesnt have as much give as smooth leather, but they can still give a bit. Sometimes if you stuff them with socks or something compact for a few days it will also stretch out.

Did you go half size down on these? Usually 992's are pretty roomy

Thanks for the tip. Will try to stuff them with socks. I’m usually a size 11 and I’ve heard they’re a bit roomy, but when I tried them on it felt like I could use a bit more room.

About d@mn time!

Attachments

• C02A5C7C-2067-442F-8EDD-36B155B0BF0C.jpeg
    C02A5C7C-2067-442F-8EDD-36B155B0BF0C.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 380
Back
Top Bottom