Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I want the Kith 990V3s, any idea when they open to us with no early access?
EDIT: Never mind, found it

Last edited:
My first 990v3, and first time in a long time buying a Kith NB for retail. The last time was for the shock drop of the Dusty rose v2s. Looking forward to these, and especially the GR v3s that release later this year.
34617376-998E-409C-BA36-16BA4B6241D9.jpeg

Last edited:
How do you know what NB Kith shoes are coming next? I know the 990v3 was shown on Ronnie's instagram post.

How do you know what NB Kith shoes are coming next? I know the 990v3 was shown on Ronnie's instagram post.
I saw info a few months back on an NB page on insta. It looks like a bunch of the best Kith/NB colorways are getting rehashed onto all the dad vibe models. There was a cyclade V2, United Arrows 2002, and daytona v4(I think, not sure about the exact model). Kith 10 year anni is this year so its probably related to that. At least thats what I would assume.

Last edited:
I saw info a few months back on an NB page on insta. It looks like a bunch of the best Kith/NB colorways are getting rehashed onto all the dad vibe models. There was a cyclade V2, United Arrows 920, and daytona v4(I think, not sure about the exact model). Kith 10 year anni is this year so its probably related to that. At least thats what I would assume.

I want to see those v4s. 👀

Favorite 990 model.

-Drew

I saw info a few months back on an NB page on insta. It looks like a bunch of the best Kith/NB colorways are getting rehashed onto all the dad vibe models. There was a cyclade V2, United Arrows 2002, and daytona v4(I think, not sure about the exact model). Kith 10 year anni is this year so its probably related to that. At least thats what I would assume.

Oh shoot, I need pictures of those looks like I've been living under a rock when it comes to kith NB drops.

Was able to cop in spite of seeing the email late. I actually like this CW well enough not to regret it, but the way the game is now I feel like we can't even think about a shoe before pulling the trigger. Even the slightest hesitation can cause you to miss out.

can't wait to see cyclades

Back
Top Bottom