Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can anybody speak to the sizing of the 57/40? Considering a trade for the B&W joints and want to make sure. I am usually tts on 991’s and half size down on 992’s.

thanks !
But i not really can tell is what material, abit hard kind
Are the Slam Jam's waterproof/resistant? That would make me pay resell. I really like them.
Hows the fit on the v3 for everyone? Same as other MiUSA NB's?
I am an 10.5 in 992s but in 997s i can do an 11 more comfortably. Typical nike size is an 11.

Got these coming in an 11.
I got the v3 in a 9.5, which is my size for everything. They fit me perfectly. I was worried until I tried them on.

Are the Slam Jam's waterproof/resistant? That would make me pay resell. I really like them.

I got the v3 in a 9.5, which is my size for everything. They fit me perfectly. I was worried until I tried them on.

not officially but I can see them being ok in wet weather especially with that durable ripstop. There are some suede panels though.

Brought a little DMV to the Seattle sunshine this morning.

2A7A8EBF-74BF-4ABC-AC10-A020D3863E69.jpeg

thanks !
But i not really can tell is what material, abit hard kind
Re: the slam jam toe material, It’s kind of like hardened leather, it’s similar to the toe protect material on the NB Hierro goretex.
Thanks. Was just wondering. I hate it lol would have tried to pick up a pair of it was just suede or leather on the toe

Back
Top Bottom