Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Wore my Bodegas today, but had no one else to take a picture with.
46851DD9-B5BD-4E6F-869B-CB7C3FC897E8.jpeg

-Alone

I got you fam, you're not alone.

Wore my 3s, but Danslides wore Bodegas

CashDan.jpg

-Cash

Missed out on the v2 990s today.

Sitting on some Canadian sites.

And they're $20CAD cheaper than Canadian sites too.

Sitting on some Canadian sites.

And they're $20CAD cheaper than Canadian sites too.

Damn gone lol

All these bodega v3 photos today finally got me to pay resale. Luckily it wasn’t too bad. Been an expensive week factoring in those Kith RC1300s. Hoping for a quiet spell, but :rofl:

To anyone with the Bodega NB- are they worth the ticket? I usually don’t do resell but I think I might as well bite while the price is reasonable.

To anyone with the Bodega NB- are they worth the ticket? I usually don’t do resell but I think I might as well bite while the price is reasonable.
Resale is only like $20 over retail depending on your size. I think they're definitely worth that. I paid the same over retail for the Genesis and while they're nice too, the bodegas are better.

Resale is only like $20 over retail depending on your size. I think they're definitely worth that. I paid the same over retail for the Genesis and while they're nice too, the bodegas are better.
Was going to just try my hand at the JFG collab but I’m not holding out hope on getting those. It was likely be a botched release.

This is probably a stretch but how do 997s fit?

I prefer a snug fit and wear a 8.5 in Jordan 1s but most other Jordans and shoes (3,4) I'm a 9.

I found a really nice 997 but the size is a 8. Would that be too much of a downsize?

I prefer a snug fit and wear a 8.5 in Jordan 1s but most other Jordans and shoes (3,4) I'm a 9.

I found a really nice 997 but the size is a 8. Would that be too much of a downsize?
997 are more TTS than most from what I've read, don't own any. So I'd say an 8 would definitely be too small.

My bet would be an 8.5 is your ticket in 997s based on that information.

Back
Top Bottom