Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Since people want to claim somethings about me, If anyone needs some gems for retail (price I got em for) pm me.
8FE70715-4042-40AB-86F7-58DFDD960DF7.jpeg

PM'd.

I dont like you because you‘re a rape apologist but thats not why you were kicked
Everyone needs love. You'd be the type to condemn rather try to rehabilitate. Quick to judge but wont even lend a helping hand. There's always a major disconnect in one's spirit to do such an act. "Is that Salehe?"

Last edited:
Have they even had a full stateside release yet?

Couple shops like shoepalace have released them already but the actual "official dropdate" is this Friday the 13th, but doesn't look like they'll be dropping on NB site only extra butter in "limited availability"

NB toying with my emotions, don’t understand this trickle out release method, been taking Ls on this protection pack since June smh

Hit up your local NB store. Some have already gotten in stock and are selling while others have to wait for the 20th to sell pairs. Some have already taken preorders so no idea if it’s already to late.

Last edited:
This might a dumb question...but does anyone know where I can find a pair of grey 992s? I keep missing random drops at boutiques (for like, the past year) and I don't liked the multicolor pairs that have dropped. I'm from the DMV and had these throughout high school, would love to own a pair again

This might a dumb question...but does anyone know where I can find a pair of grey 992s? I keep missing random drops at boutiques (for like, the past year) and I don't liked the multicolor pairs that have dropped. I'm from the DMV and had these throughout high school, would love to own a pair again
Call local footlockers. I found a full size run up at Hagerstown mall in Maryland and they checked the system and said the surrounding malls were showing some in stock as well.

Back
Top Bottom