Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These have GROWN on me.

I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on the Frieza looking one already. I want to acquire the JFGs before them though. I know they'll be dirt magnets in the long run, but they sure look nice in these images.
new-balance-57-40-m5740sa1-m5740sb1-m5740sc1-release-info-00.jpg

On feet:
59405998b_1_d_500.jpg

59405998b_b_09_500.jpg

https _hypebeast.com_image_2021_07_new-balance-57-40-m5740Sa1-m5740Sb1-m5740Sc1-release-info-4.jpg

I've tried around 10 raffles for these 2002r rain clouds and lost all of them, had 3 friends play for me and same.... it's so frustrating and I cannot justify paying resell for a MiAsia... or at least not what resellers ask for. i'll keep searcing!

These have GROWN on me.

I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on the Frieza looking one already. I want to acquire the JFGs before them though. I know they'll be dirt magnets in the long run, but they sure look nice in these images.
new-balance-57-40-m5740sa1-m5740sb1-m5740sc1-release-info-00.jpg

Only if they have black outsole, then yeah they'd be had. Im either between the purple (Lakers) or blue (my kiddo's school color lol).

Honestly wanted rain clouds and ALD 550s in yellow/green until I saw all the people that copped. I’m personally trying to avoid overhyped shoes but that’s my preference currently. I’d go 993 since they are harder to get atm.

I feel like the 993s will restock eventually and I’ll be mad I paid nearly double, but I do want them slightly more being MiUSA

Without a doubt, Rain Clouds. The 2002Rs, right?

Yes the 2002R

Only if they have black outsole, then yeah they'd be had. Im either between the purple (Lakers) or blue (my kiddo's school color lol).

I like them as is. The only thing I'd swap would be their laces. They just need to be around $60 shipped :emoji_laughing:

Anybody see any other raffles pop up for the WTAPS 990s? Want them but $315 from END is too much. Gonna take a bunch of L’s but still gotta try.

I feel like the 993s will restock eventually and I’ll be mad I paid nearly double, but I do want them slightly more being MiUSA

Yes the 2002R
Thought you mean you had a chance at retail. The resale on 993s is Bill Cosby rn, that ain’t fadeable until $250 or lower.

Back
Top Bottom