Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

damn wtaps v2 got botted here in NB Australia. I thought it was weird they didn't do the queue.. oh well

Looking at picking up one of my grails, the Hyannis 999s, and I was wondering about sizing. I know most 999s are made in Asia I think so really wanting to hear from anybody who has any experience with made is US 999s specifically, if possible. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Here's my sizing:
1300 - 10.5
990v3, 577 - 11
2002R - 11.5

Pickup :smokin

392D67BF-D82F-47CF-871E-E9BFB881B2CC.jpeg

damn wtaps v2 got botted here in NB Australia. I thought it was weird they didn't do the queue.. oh well

Not nearly as nice as their 992 collab, so I wouldn't feel too bad about missing out. There are other non-collab 990v2s that sport a better look.

NB didn't have any bot protection for this where I am at too.

Anyone know if the ALD 650R will be a available beyond reserved pairs in February/March when they release? Very disappointed that I missed on the reservation. Caught wind of it way too late :smh:

Not nearly as nice as their 992 collab, so I wouldn't feel too bad about missing out. There are other non-collab 990v2s that sport a better look.

NB didn't have any bot protection for this where I am at too.

Yeah I'll just grab the anniv 990v2s just waiting for them to go on sale haha! Retail here is just too high!

Back
Top Bottom