Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

A5806FC3-B5EC-4371-98AB-AD92A0210589.jpeg

better late than never, ive been missin out—super plush but stable at the same time

I caved and got the Yurts for resell. Caved as in paid resell. Not caved as in got the sneaker. They dropped to about $50 above retail which is comfortable for me. I thought the green and grey pairs were dope to start. The others are cool but is doing to much with a model that is already doing alot. For the 3 or 4 of us that care I'll update with with the sizing on those trash cans once they touch :lol: :lol:....well if they touch down granted the Package Posse don't swipe them.

I think they're super cool, can do without the whistle. It's not just another collab shoe with different colors.

are people still struggling to grab CP2s? kith got a full size run

Niceeee
My 11.5 from eBay was a little small, no returns on it either. Sold them on stockx for a $5 loss and just copped my 12 from kith :nthat:

Deon is just ignoring the issue when I asked him about it. The fact is Sam was a known racist during the time of the tannery x concepts release. At that time it would be impossible for Deon to not know it. There were protests in front of his store. He knew Sams program but he didn’t give a **** because Sam signs his check. Take it what you want but I confronted Deon and he straight up blocked me.

Yea $50 over isn't bad, I'm still waiting for my pairs from the spunge site to show up, I went TTS and hoping that's the right move, saw some say TTS and others say half down
I usually go with what SeanGo says as our sizing usually works out the same. He said half size down but, given the season I plan to wear thicker socks with them so any extra room is cool.

Yeah, i have on some of my older ones. I just used gel super glue if it was bad enough. The stitching goes through that layer, but only where you see it go through on the top n, or at least i hope so.

Thank you for your answer, I'll see but I think I'll leave it like this, I looked at my other pairs and indeed all the one with an N sewn like that comes off a little too… after they are sewn so there is no risk not to leave ... but I do not know if it is me but I find that this year the Flimby factory has poor quality glue (I have already returned 577 ice lava because the toe of the shoe is peeling off after putting on the shoes 5 times…). But hey, I find that it is always better than brands like Nike and others ... But if a new balance manager reads this post I draw his attention to the quality of the glues

Back
Top Bottom