Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1636472043833.gif

It was provoked lol. One guy didn't like the raffle entry pre authorization, another guy said get over it, then everyone else (me included) jumped in and started doing their best Dave Ramsey/Suze Orman impersonation and the thread turned into creditworthiness flexing session.......I think we were a few posts sway from people posting screen shots of FICO scores and bragging about how many girls they get because they got an 800+ 🤣. Hopefully, it's all over now. Last week it was bigotry and racism. This week it's classism. I wonder what's next?😂🤣😂
fascism

It was provoked lol. One guy didn't like the raffle entry pre authorization, another guy said get over it, then everyone else (me included) jumped in and started doing their best Dave Ramsey/Suze Orman impersonation and the thread turned into creditworthiness flexing session.......I think we were a few posts sway from people posting screen shots of FICO scores and bragging about how many girls they get because they got an 800+ 🤣. Hopefully, it's all over now. Last week it was bigotry and racism. This week it's classism. I wonder what's next?😂🤣😂
Oh ok because I don't come on niketalk too often but for a minute I thought I was in the wrong thread. Plus it's social media every ody has a 800+ credit score and everybody is rich... according to social media LOL

998 C-Notes still holding up well? About to possibly grab a DS pair.
You may experience some chipping on the reflective hits and the midsole paint but the glue and midsole itself should be sturdy. I scooped a lightly worn pair two years ago and after some consistent all day wears, those are my only flaws. Bless us with photos if you get.

You snooze, you lose. Someone else scooped them up lol... The price had me going back and forth, but S/O to whoever took that temptation away from me.

Asked in the ALD thread, but wanted a few more opinions...

How do y'all find the fit of the 993? Most said it's similar to 992. I go TTS in every MiUSA NB except the 990v3, which I size down. Wasn't sure whether to go TTS or .5 down in the 993. I also go TTS in all the UK made ones.

Back
Top Bottom