Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

LPU…

D664ED72-5629-4909-83D3-C2760A656FE4.jpeg

CD646F80-AA4C-413C-A85E-CD71E7B8AE3E.jpeg
Couldn’t be happier and Christmas came early for me (or a birthday present since it’s just before Christmas lol). Got them for around retail and love that I didn’t have to pay resale (also was the last 10 available, shoutout to the people who helped me get them…you know who you are 👊🏾).

Only con I have with this particular pair (not sure if it’s like this on all pairs of this colorway) is that the laces are extremely fragile. They’re like wool, so they catch any nail, dry skin, etc and just come undone like nobody’s business lol.

On another note, I see everyone say go down half size in these but I just can’t. I’ve had 2 pairs half size down and had to sell both because the width was too narrow, along with the elevated heel pushing my toes up. The materials are forgiving so it’s doable but not nearly as comfy as TTS for me. The Absorb feels so good on these once you warm them up a little bit, might need to nearly clean my whole collection for more 998s.

Last edited:
I got an email that New Balance is ending the myNB rewards program. They don't announce any other rewards program which is kinda interesting. I never earned much from it so not a big deal.
Yeah. I'm sorry to see it go. Got a few decent discounts (like $20+ each) off the rewards. To me, it's a sign they're getting comfortable (popular) and don't need it to draw people in anymore.

Last edited:
I got an email that New Balance is ending the myNB rewards program. They don't announce any other rewards program which is kinda interesting. I never earned much from it so not a big deal.
I got the same email....most times the new balance folks in stores would tell me I had discounts never paid any attention to them

Last edited:
Trying to buy these new 550s, but the New Balance website says it's temporarily offline.

Wonder If the two are related.

This ticks me off, because they'll probably be sold out by the time I get another chance to get on.

What time does the NB site do there drops? Looking at those 550s that release today. Site says currently down.

I was surprised, not surprised to see Rakuten not accepting a ton of NB silhouettes for CASH BACK these days. Unreal. What's next?

Back
Top Bottom