Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Todd Snyder 992 just loaded sold out??
Yep - that is what I was talking about... Crazsy there is aa 9k queue for the 550 GRs.... DAYUM>

I like that TS colorway a lot myself. Nice contrast to that gray with the subtle hits. But it sold out fast.

I gotta say... the quality on these Concepts x are top notch. Super soft Suede.
1638375373953.png

Also - for anyone wondering I got a label to ship back my "could be fake" Joe Fresh Good 990v3 back to GOAT. I am just not 100% confident they are real with those China stamps - several guys from the REP reddit say they are fake... ONLY fakes have that.

SO I am arguing with GOAT now about having to pay shipping. I shouldn't have too since they are not genuine and it's their screwup.

Did anyone see any sizes loaded? It kept restarting the counter at 53 seconds for me every time I refreshed the page until I got to the sold out page.
I think for most it loaded sold out.

Any time I miss I just read the angry comments left on the stores social media and remember I'm doing alright. :lol:

Was able to hit on the Todd Snyder 992’s this morning, using Apple Pay. The countdown site never loaded the link to the product. Had to grab the direct link from Sole Links Twitter.

Also - for anyone wondering I got a label to ship back my "could be fake" Joe Fresh Good 990v3 back to GOAT. I am just not 100% confident they are real with those China stamps - several guys from the REP reddit say they are fake... ONLY fakes have that.

SO I am arguing with GOAT now about having to pay shipping. I shouldn't have too since they are not genuine and it's their screwup.
So they have fake NB’s JFG’s? Just for S&S where at or any images?

LOL rep reddit. Those guys will walk into a ****ing footlocker and call some GR nike pegasus fake. Whole subreddit just echos "wear what you like bro have confidence in yourself!":rofl: they a bunch of borderline incels. You do you, though. Honestly I would tweet @ or DM JFG himself. He seems to reply to everyone.

LOL rep reddit. Those guys will walk into a ****ing footlocker and call some GR nike pegasus fake. Whole subreddit just echos "wear what you like bro have confidence in yourself!":rofl: they a bunch of borderline incels. You do you, though. Honestly I would tweet @ or DM JFG himself. He seems to reply to everyone.
NOt a bad idea - I will try that.

Edit - Sent to him

It's really more about the fact i can't confirm they real - with the stamps and the paper, and the text on the main size label.. I paid close to 400 for these so, I want to be 100%

Last edited:
Looks like the Carolina Blue 550s didn't drop for some reason.

Says "coming soon."

Orange and blacks sold out.

...great job New Balance.:stoneface:

FWIW; the shoes look legit, but can’t speak on the box (I’ve got the US box) :emoji_grimacing:

It's the - China Stamps, Tissue Paper DIfference, and the Label behind that china label the text is different than any other NB box. those are the 3 things that concern me.
Also, some of the stitching is loose not that is a huge thing but...
oh and also no extra strings at all.

Back
Top Bottom