Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail Call! Took them awhile to get here with the holiday's and everything but, today they arrive!

Harris Tweed x 1500

PXL_20220110_164821149.jpg

Mail Call! Took them awhile to get here with the holiday's and everything but, today they arrive!

Harris Tweed x 1500

PXL_20220110_164821149.jpg

Why do the Harris Tweed and Vivienne Westwood logos look so similar lol, is that some British thing about the crown?

Anyways, sweet shoe. I really need to grab a pair but I've been buying too much crap lately.

It took me a while to track them down for retail in my size. I got lucky and caught a restock at end but I believe they are sold out now, or down to a couple sizes. There were only a couple retailers that were selling them to start with so they have been kind of hard to track down. I am happy to get me a pair tho!

anyone else recently had FedEx mark packages as delivered and they're nowhere to be found at the house?

legit a little annoyed that the Snyder 992s are lost smh

anyone else recently had FedEx mark packages as delivered and they're nowhere to be found at the house?

I had a odd thing where they said my package was attempted delivery - but then a couple hours went by and it cleared and then said it was on the truck for delivery. sure enough - it came later in the day. That's all I have seen.

I had a odd thing where they said my package was attempted delivery - but then a couple hours went by and it cleared and then said it was on the truck for delivery. sure enough - it came later in the day. That's all I have seen.
that's a nice surprise. i'll give it a few days and see what happens. thanks!!

that's a nice surprise. i'll give it a few days and see what happens. thanks!!
Another anecdote - My wife ordered some shoes and fedex said it was delivered but the item didn't show up until a few days later. Hope you get your shoes and hopefully we get a dunkman colorway with the lbj 2' releasing.

I offered this dude $315 for these last year on release and he wanted a little more. Just got them from the same seller for $200 shipped. Shoes are gorgeous, box got damaged a little sadly. Package was on my doorstep with one flap open, the shoes loose inside, lid had come off and was smashed up. But man, colors on these are beautiful. Very unique, and always love the 1500 shape. Materials and quality control pretty much perfect, very cleanly made. My favorite part is the tri-color N with the fat outline stitching...Gives it a cartoony/comic book look.

854DA06B-F5A3-467F-90A3-E9E77656A2B6.jpeg
D51497A5-1408-4801-9806-3098C6EB405E.jpeg
1886EAF0-97FC-4D4F-B170-C5767D4DFDE2.jpeg
FE60F7E9-CE23-48EE-9AAD-4281FCFEC94E.jpeg
5AFB1207-B69E-4100-A938-5274117C11DA.jpeg

Another anecdote - My wife ordered some shoes and fedex said it was delivered but the item didn't show up until a few days later. Hope you get your shoes and hopefully we get a dunkman colorway with the lbj 2' releasing.

Oddly the shoes just arrived with no doorbell ring or anything. LOL seriously, if we all get the dunkman AZG II, that'd be amazing. Although I held a pair when down at Rif.LA several years ago and thought, "they're aight" after seeing the some thousands of dollars price tag lol.

Right on, I ended up keeping in the cream - and really they look even better in person! I like the build of these laces better too, I am not a fan of the ones that come with 1500's. I have a couple pairs and both came with those flimsy cheap feeling laces. These creams came from Amazon, for flat laces this is the only brand I use. I have several different colors I have changed out over time.

1641917157999.png

A few reasons why I've heard this happens. Drivers mark several packages close by as delivered and run out of time to deliver yours so they get to it later, or if your package is 2 day delivery they mark it as delivered so it's within that 2 day window to meet the requirement.

A few reasons why I've heard this happens. Drivers mark several packages close by as delivered and run out of time to deliver yours so they get to it later, or if your package is 2 day delivery they mark it as delivered so it's within that 2 day window to meet the requirement.
That makes total sense. Thanks, and appreciate the explanation!

I definitely try not to give any delivery drivers any sort of grief as one it's just stuff at the end of the day, but two service workers as anyone else should be treated with respect and kindness.
o me as well and then the package would show up the ne
for sure, definitely weird but it is what it

992CP FSR on Notre:

Does anybody size down even from their normal new balance size? Like the 1300 or 993? They seem to fit a little bigger than my other models.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom