Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@snkr911
You just batting .000 today.
First you thought that damned tweet was real and now you’re “how olding” me, when I agreed with the guy.

I thought it was ridiculous he got such a hard time for voicing his opinion. (And the reason why he got the hard time was the adjective “feminine”).

Folks hopped back on the give him a hard time train yesterday, he voiced he should have used trash instead of feminine.

I state “trash” would be correct too, as would any adjective in that instance, as it was his opinion.

Get a grip man.
Log off for a bit.

@snkr911
You just batting .000 today.
First you thought that damned tweet was real and now you’re “how olding” me, when I agreed with the guy.

I thought it was ridiculous he got such a hard time for voicing his opinion. (And the reason why he got the hard time was the adjective “feminine”).

Folks hopped back on the give him a hard time train yesterday, he voiced he should have used trash instead of feminine.

I state “trash” would be correct too, as would any adjective in that instance, as it was his opinion.

Get a grip man.
Log off for a bit.
Whatever, dude. Why u yapping like this? If arguing with folks on here makes u feel good about urself, then I don't know wut else to tell u? Not trying to beef.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not New Balance, but I wanted to ask if anyone knows VEJA? does this have quality?
They are runners and could be an alternative to NB for me
1616147521-22813700.jpg

RB012382_1.jpg

I think it's pretty dope he's rehashing some of the more popular colorways on other models for the Kith 10 year anniversary, as long as it's done well and not an ongoing thing. Really like what he did with the Salmon Toes and Leatherbacks for the GLVs.

Ron always does an above average job on kicks. Its the Kith clothing that always meh.

I think it's pretty dope he's rehashing some of the more popular colorways on other models for the Kith 10 year anniversary, as long as it's done well and not an ongoing thing. Really like what he did with the Salmon Toes and Leatherbacks for the GLVs.
Totally agree. I love the v4 so to have that colorway on that model is fine with me. And agree on the salmon toes and leatherbacks. A lot of people have problems with the gl3 and it's fit so I have no problem with him putting on another popular model. Now with that being said, I also hope he releases some new colorways after the 10 year anniversary collection passes.

Love the UA colorway so I'll definitely be trying for those V4 and the 2002R. 2002R will make good beaters so I can try and preserve my 997KTI (which are already kind of beat :lol:)

I wish I had I could be more helpful but this is going to be my first 2002r. Never had the 990 I only have experience with 574 back in the day and the 550, which got me back into nb.

From what I've been hearing, the 2002r are very comfortable. And the specs seem promising.

Got in the Beauty and Youth 2002r’s today, haven’t seen anyone else with em yet really. Think they flew under the radar.

Back
Top Bottom