Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

E745A8F5-BBFE-47F5-A18C-24503C46B1CD.jpeg

Do the teddy pairs come with extra laces?

And I can't wait for the two toned blue pairs that have been leaked. Not a fan of the all white or the orange pairs from the rest of his collection.

I was always a 576, 577, 991 guy until recently. The past year or so with the Bodega anniversary & especially these Santis designs, I’ve really come on board. I’ve had v1 & v2 over the years but always as classic grey, never went past that though. Can’t say enough about the quality on these 3!

Attachments

• 0AD962D3-2599-4F2C-8CAF-8A9B8838A5EE.jpeg
    0AD962D3-2599-4F2C-8CAF-8A9B8838A5EE.jpeg
    420.4 KB · Views: 387
I was always a 576, 577, 991 guy until recently. The past year or so with the Bodega anniversary & especially these Santis designs, I’ve really come on board! I’ve had v1 & v2 over the years but always as classic grey, never went past that though. Can’t say enough about the quality on these 3!

Same I love my UK made models, but comfort on the 990v3 is better. Shoe is so lightweight, really love it.

Agree with 1/2 down for the most part. I can see wide footers needing TTS with these though.
Yeah, I think that may be why TTS works for me on all 990 models. If I was to go down it would be overwhelming snug width wise.
There is a small amount of room but then again I’m tying them loosely.

S
Yeah, I think that may be why TTS works for me on all 990 models. If I was to go down it would be overwhelming snug width wise.
There is a small amount of room but then again I’m tying them loosely.
Same with me. My TTS obviously has some room but not heel slippage or anything. If I size down my toe is very close to the end of the shoe. Not uncomfortable, just a little more snug than I like for a daily shoe.

Agree with 1/2 down for the most part. I can see wide footers needing TTS with these though.
As I had to go .5 up, I can agree, as a Wide-foot Wonder, TTS would be preferred…and I may have been on the hunt for a 2nd pair because of that

giphy.gif

I could've also gone a .5 size down, while TTS works width wise (as I'm a semi-wide foot) but length is just a little too much for my liking while going TTS.

After wearing the V2’s yesterday… I think I may grab another pair since they are basically retail right now. I can honestly see them gaining attention later & spiking.
V3’s are starting to rise so I may just pay the ticket…. Ouch.
still need a sz 10 if anyone wanna OOP :nerd:

what was the best price on 991UKF so far? Found them for $220 shipped but wasn’t sure if it was worth it. Anyone know if they are dropping in the states?

jmilionair jmilionair you’re right, sizing down was good for me but might not be right for everyone. If I went my normal size 13 they would have been huge. The 12 I got is snug but not too tight. Got about 3 miles of walking around in em today and they broke in great. My 550s and 2002s are all 13 and I couldn’t size down like I can in these FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom