Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, I was waiting for prices to drop more but they pretty much landed at where they will I feel. I’m tired of watching & don’t really care about a handful of doll hairs anymore lol.
They may pop up again but with the way they are still semi sought after it’ll be a challenge to grab still. I just wanted to grab just incase the price kept rising. Plan on beating up the V2’s & keep these & V1’s on ice for a while.

The urge to purchase is strong, but brain is telling me to wait for the euro drop before pulling the trigger. May be cheaper than buying off stockx in my size.

The urge to purchase is strong, but brain is telling me to wait for the euro drop before pulling the trigger. May be cheaper than buying off stockx in my size.
My exact thoughts but theeeeeeen…. my reasoning of them being $200 retail w/ 15 tax so another 80 something doll hairs isn’t too bad jsut to stop watching my phone all day LOL.

Finally got around to opening these. They’re dope but my dog hates the whistle lol.
44BB89BC-BFC2-442E-8221-3B2647EBC24E.jpeg
68470121-FEA4-4BDB-B422-E4A9E46DD401.jpeg

Seeing the 2002RWA cw being sold with a promo (@ Sunika) makes me hopeful that the RWB cw will be a somewhat easy scoop if they ever release!

I've been on an NB drought since January. Nothing has really captured my attention since then. However, I'm looking forward to the M2002RHL cw launching in the US. That Miami Drive 990v3 also has my interest.

tbh I think doing something charitable to enter is one of the dopest moves I've ever seen. You do something to help the local community, and you as a local potentially reap the benefits. Seems like a win-win to me 🤷‍♂️

Same. My local spot does this, especially around the holidays and it's great. Still remember when they had one where you had to donate socks or shoes for the homeless. I bought a pair of thick smartwool socks and when I was in there these broke Bois came in and split up a pack of the cheap Hanes socks they got at Ross next door. Everyone in the shop was shaking their heads.

If you want JJJJounds tomorrow, just be ready with a separate tab open to google whatever question is there for “bot protection”. I think the last two were “where was Jjjjound founded” and “where was NB founded”

I’m ready to hit. If I miss, I’m rage copping a pair of v2s

Got my Cream/Black 550s today and I love them

Kind of gambled with the sizing since some people say to go half size up and others say to go half size down...I went half size down and they fit my feet perfectly

Back
Top Bottom