Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sorry fellas

21367777-3299-4445-8795-DA5F1DFD8A3D.png

Got in...
OOS.
Will stick on page incase they restock because seeing folks with double digits seeing OOS so hoping for restock...
5E3D0DCE-1792-49E9-B23B-8DCAFE209155.png

Last edited:
so they had less than 3k pairs on their site - that is dumb limited for a shoe these days
There is that many available. However 90% of stock is allocated to third party vendors who we get based upon personal relationship and don’t give them an MSRP. Helps drive resale.

wait your kidding - someone who was less than #99 got in to a sold out message?
You're taking the queue way too literally. It's not a deli counter where you take a ticket and they call your number. There are a lot of variables at play. You still have to manually click enter to get to the product page. There are prob hundreds of people by the second being granted access from the queue.

Got the powder blues from Joe's IG. I wanted the more exclusive colorway and I'll try for the other pair from other shops that are dropping those.

not sure if i got through or not for the penny pinks. didn’t get a confirmation screen but i did get e-mails from paypal that my payment went through. guess we’ll see

just got through for the blue pair with a confirmation screen

Back
Top Bottom