Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For people who have gotten their KITH pairs, can you let me know if you received tracking from KITH app, email, or did the shoes just show up with no notification? My UPS account and Shop App don’t have any updates ever since receiving an order confirmation from the web drop. Thanks!

Raffle pair only shows up on my UPS account, and that is en route...No email from KITH, doesn't show up in my order history either.

Web order pair shows up in UPS account, but no movement yet. I did get an email from Kith for shipping confirmation, though. And it shows up in my account.

Raffle pair only shows up on my UPS account, and that is en route...No email from KITH, doesn't show up in my order history either.

Web order pair shows up in UPS account, but no movement yet. I did get an email from Kith for shipping confirmation, though. And it shows up in my account.
Thanks for the info! Which pair from the web did you order? I have no movement on my V4, V3, or V2. Mainly looking for movement on the V4 as that was the earliest drop, so hopefully I get something this week. I’ve seen a few people receive their shoes without a tracking email, so just curious how peoples experiences have been.

For people who have gotten their KITH pairs, can you let me know if you received tracking from KITH app, email, or did the shoes just show up with no notification? My UPS account and Shop App don’t have any updates ever since receiving an order confirmation from the web drop. Thanks!

For my V4 Raffle W, I only received an email as a shipping notification. I don't see any updates or record of the order in the KITH app or My UPS account.

international raffle win on the V4 order here,.I haven’t received any tracking yet however I did get a call from DHL on Friday telling me that there will be a customs charge of £66. They said I should receive an email on Monday to make the payment

My international oder also no update (v3 , v4 win raffle, another v3 online oder)

84E4DD1F-849F-416B-8A66-6BC8B858793F.jpeg

Forgot I had these in the trenches. Might be my go to summer shoe. :pimp:

Yes I know my legs is pasty and crazy looking.

i got an email saying its on the way..
then like a day or 2 later i saw movement.
this is for the daytona pair i won off the kith app raffle..

my ua pair that i purchased online on drop date however isnt moving at all.
only got a confirmation email.

i got an email saying its on the way..
then like a day or 2 later i saw movement.
this is for the daytona pair i won off the kith app raffle..

my ua pair that i purchased online on drop date however isnt moving at all.
only got a confirmation email.
Same thing happened to me..the pair I hit on the raffle shipped the very next day . The pair I won through the online release hasn’t updated since I received order confirmation .

Update: just got a shipping notification via email and Shop App for my V4 web drop order, nothing on My UPS yet. Looks like there will be some progress this week on orders, now that they can focus on shipping and not releasing. Hope this helps others in the same boat.

For those saying nothing on your ups app, which app are you using? And do you have a my choice acct? I’ve had tracking numbers that automatically show up in my app since last week.

This is the app I use (iOS)

For those saying nothing on your ups app, which app are you using? And do you have a my choice acct? I’ve had tracking numbers that automatically show up in my app since last week.

This is the app I use (iOS)
Same one I use with a my choice account. I did get notification of my son’s two raffle winnings in the app, but nothing on my web orders. My just updated V4 email isn’t in the UPS app either even though I have tracking number, but I’ll give it some time to update and see if the status changes.

Same one I use with a my choice account. I did get notification of my son’s two raffle winnings in the app, but nothing on my web orders. My just updated V4 email isn’t in the UPS app either even though I have tracking number, but I’ll give it some time to update and see if the status changes.
Weird… I don’t always get notifications, but if I check, I’ll usually have tracking before the even get tracking from whatever site I ordered from.

I got my v2 email just a little while ago, but it’s been on my app since last Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom