Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

5FBDD5BA-5689-4933-A6A0-9CD66F4E67CE.png
J Crew called

Blues from bodega I ordered August 27 just came yesterday. So hold strong y’all :lol:
Blacks I ordered from concepts over the weekend and they came yesterday as well
075B7538-064E-402D-AEC8-614415E345BE.jpeg
FB37A12F-6BE8-4399-89B7-21C4E8D83A98.jpeg

Next up for me is the olive/purple v3 and I’ll eventually get around to the black stray rat 991

I was not selected as usual with SNS :smh:. Kinda makes me want to stop buying stuff from there. All of that money I spend and I never hit on a raffle

Still haven't received my Bodega order from their sale or even a shipping update. Over 10 days now.

Anybody know where any true camo v2s are sitting for retail? Size 9.5 specifically.

Still haven't received my Bodega order from their sale or even a shipping update. Over 10 days now.

Anybody know where any true camo v2s are sitting for retail? Size 9.5 specifically.
I’m still waiting here too. This might be my last purchase from them. Their customer support is also terrible and hasn’t gotten back to me in 4 days.

I’m still waiting here too. This might be my last purchase from them. Their customer support is also terrible and hasn’t gotten back to me in 4 days.
They replied to me and just gave me the "we are short staffed and very busy", which I'm not saying they aren't, I understand the tiokes we're in. I've just never had an order take this long to be delivered let alone fulfilled.

Back
Top Bottom