Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Speaking of release dates, what happened to the TO3 that were supposed to release on the 22nd? Were they overseas only like the TC3 pair initially was?

😤😤😤

Attachments

• 795948D8-78CF-4729-BE81-27462BD01B3D.jpeg
    795948D8-78CF-4729-BE81-27462BD01B3D.jpeg
    711.2 KB · Views: 670
It seems like it would be wiser to wait on the “Purple” Refined Future 2002Rs than to pay resell, as the most recent pack looks have a wider availability. Prices for the Purples are slowly declining on the aftermarket too.

Last edited:
Bruh, I entered for all three on EB, never won anything through them, and I wake up this morning and realize I hit on all 3 :lol:
My guess is they made a f*** ton of these because it's sounding like a lotta ppl hit.

Which for those that really wanted them that's great.

EB said I should be notified within 24 hours of raffle end… figured I didn’t hit, so I started looking on the apps/eBay for my size. Glad I didn’t pull the trigger, got the email and text at like 4am pst from EB.

It seems like it would be wiser to wait on the “Purple” Refined Future 2002Rs than to pay resell, as the most recent pack looks have a wider availability. Prices for the Purples are slowly declining on the aftermarket too.
Same. I wasn't sure how NB was going to handle the release of this second batch......certain cw's more limited, regional releases, supply chain issues, etc. Once I saw the Navy's for a reasonable price I jumped on it. Got those late May early June for $225. And then scored the Orange for under retail in Early August I think. But I'm definitely going to wait for the rest to see how it goes.

Im fine with a flood of this protection pack and if EB is the only US retailer dropping then they may not be as plentiful as thought. Though idk how many pple are really after this pack in the first place.

I'm waiting on the Purple and maybe Pink Refined Futures and then the 1906 Refined Futures.

(Protection Pack is such a stupid name created by sneaker blogs)

Back
Top Bottom