Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

69AABF29-582B-43D7-A5B7-7529A76E7855.jpeg

So how does this NB waiting thing work? Am I going to be stuck waiting for 30 mins to possibly be able to add to cart/checkout?

Edit: screw it. St Alfred came through, no tax and free ship. Hopefully they don’t cancel. Shout out to CHICHAN CHICHAN

Last edited:

Fall25 works, hurry!

142.50 shipped for me!

That queue was performative. They just wanna look important :lol:

Was in the queue for 3 mins with 300 people ahead of me. Got in 30 seconds later, and everything chilling on there

Anything anybody wants from season 2 they shall have. This why I love NB

Fall25 works, hurry!

142.50 shipped for me!
Appreciate you bro. Copped me and the wife a pair on that discount

Fall25 works, hurry!

142.50 shipped for me!
This is the way.

Fall25 works, hurry!

142.50 shipped for me!
Thanks for the tip. :emoji_pray:

Fall25 works, hurry!

142.50 shipped for me!

Code is working on V1 & V2 as well. Thank you!

Damn I wanted to use Apple Pay on Notre with the Fall25 code… idk how you use Apple Pay and enter promo code, cuz u click Apple Pay on the page before the promo code page. Site charged me full price

Damn I wanted to use Apple Pay on Notre with the Fall25 code… idk how you use Apple Pay and enter promo code, cuz u click Apple Pay on the page before the promo code page. Site charged me full price
Click checkout, then at the top click the drop down “order summary” before you pay, gives option to add promo code.

Click checkout, then at the top click the drop down “order summary” before you pay, gives option to add promo code.
Yea damn I see that now but it was different when I checked out as a guest. Now it recognizes me and I can see what you’re saying.

Didn't plan on it picking up anything this morning, but I couldn't pass up them V1s at $135

Y'all had me feeling some kind of way for paying full price for the V3 through the SNS raffle. Had to get a disco on something

Back
Top Bottom