Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Missed out on the salehes, but I'm ok with that.
I'm with you, I already got mine via Spunge on the release date, but I don't know if it's my age or maybe the wearability but I maybe ooping it to a fellow NT'er here. They're a size 10.5. The materials, the colors are very nice, I just don't know if I'd wear it as much as a 990V3 marblehead.

Literally SLEPT. I usually wake up at 6:30AM for my routine morning workouts too. However, today, I woke up at 7:09AM, and I even received the email at 6:37AM notifying me that the SBTTs were available on NB.com. Not only did I end up missing out on getting the SBTTs for retail, I also missed my workout. :smh:

With all that said, I just did what I suggested and paid resale. If I could have only ONE NB this year, it would be the Salehe 990v2s.

Welp. I’m DONE with sneakers for the year. No more sneaker purchases until 2023. It’s going to be rough, but I think I have the will power.

Literally SLEPT. I usually wake up at 6:30AM for my routine morning workouts too. However, today, I woke up at 7:09AM, and I even received the email at 6:37AM notifying me that the SBTTs were available on NB.com. Not only did I end up missing out on getting the SBTTs for retail, I also missed my workout. :smh:

With all that said, I just did what I suggested and paid resale. If I could have only ONE NB this year, it would be the Salehe 990v2s.

Welp. I’m DONE with sneakers for the year. No more sneaker purchases until 2023. It’s going to be rough, but I think I have the will power.
Lol well you only have to wait a whole 10 days,

Welp. I’m DONE with sneakers for the year. No more sneaker purchases until 2023.
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

Does that count the swaps you'll be doing? :D

:lol: stay strong!

Back
Top Bottom