Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Norse today…
77395117-E87E-4677-B452-C9280313FEBB.jpeg
sheesh, i fiended for these back in the day, great shoes

Stuck between getting the Core Navy 990v2 or Navy/Castlerock…
I don’t know if it’s just me but navy/castlerock is harder to match than the core navy. The baby blue kinda limits the outfits it goes with. But they are nice with khakis. Can’t go wrong with either one.

I don’t know if it’s just me but navy/castlerock is harder to match than the core navy. The baby blue kinda limits the outfits it goes with. But they are nice with khakis. Can’t go wrong with either one.
I find it easier to go with the Navy/Castlerock, the color blocking for me at least looks aesthetically better

Just copped the Bembury V2, went with my TTS, hope I won’t swim in them cause when I ordered the Teddy Season 1 V2 they were way too big.

Got them too. $231. No tax but $15 shipping. By far the most I’ve ever spent on shoes. Wouldn’t even do it for Jordans and Nikes or resale. Who am I? 😂😂😂

Interested if this is true. I’ve been waiting on them to bring back the 576. Where’d you get the info?

-Drew
DM me... depending on what size you wear I've got a few pairs of 576s I probably will never wear again. The one pair I've actually never worn...but they're also fluorescent Pepto pink lol 😂🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom