Holy crap $215 price tag!

Holy crap $215 price tag!

I think the Miami Drive cost that much too. I remember spending over 200

edit:
with taxes and shipping is spent 215 to 220 total

Last edited:
EC120326-1C4B-4D98-AC4E-C65C83E02426.jpeg

Anyone know where I can find these in a size 12 before I hit up Stockx or goat

Is anyone familiar with Sport it First in the UK? They have a pair of Green 990's that I've been eyeing but haven't heard of them before. They accept PayPal, so I may risk it, but I wanted to check first.

Both are pretty nice pairs in their own way.

-Drew
I’m doing 12 pairs for the entire year. The ALD991 was supposed to be my January pair. It may show up at some point this year lol

These finally came in. Beautiful as with most 991. While thankful for retail; still a tough pill to swallow since most 991 could be had for the 125-175 zone. I’m gonna go black laces w these and rock w an all black swishy sport suit
D9A89149-7718-48F4-AF4F-39E3535E7F44.jpeg
Make sure some old man doesn’t yank those while you’re playing in the ball pit.

Does anyone have the Stone Island 574s that can give any sizing feedback? I went with the sizing for all my NBs (9060, 990V2, & 997S) but the only size advice I found on these 574s say they run snug.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

I’m doing 12 pairs for the entire year. The ALD991 was supposed to be my January pair. It may show up at some point this year lol

I get you, man.

I’m trying to slow down even more now compared to the year prior as well. My heart just isn’t in it anymore. A lot of releases nowadays just don’t have the same wow factor as back then.

It would have to be a really nice pair like those MiUSA 996s to have me even interested.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom