Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : 997nb1

52188903147_018f11b0ee_k.jpg

996s arrived.
48AEA0A5-E8D0-4578-BC72-5BB8E0B18AA0.jpeg
What is the Best 'Navy Blue' New Balance in the last 6 months> New Balance Teddy Santis Made In USA 990v2 'Navy/Spring Tide' , New Balance Teddy Santis Made In USA 990v3 'Navy/Spring Tide', Carhartt WIP x New Balance Made In USA Navy, the new Made in USA 996's Navy? Which is the best in terms of comfort and looks?

^^^
I’m boring and just copped the core Navy 990v2s haha. Need a Teddy pair eventually.

What is the Best 'Navy Blue' New Balance in the last 6 months> New Balance Teddy Santis Made In USA 990v2 'Navy/Spring Tide' , New Balance Teddy Santis Made In USA 990v3 'Navy/Spring Tide', Carhartt WIP x New Balance Made In USA Navy, the new Made in USA 996's Navy? Which is the best in terms of comfort and looks?
You know I honestly wouldn't know lol. I've been eyeing the Navy Teddy v2s for sometime and was about to grab them, until l saw these and decided to give them a try.I just found out there was a navy Teddy v3 and now I sort of want that pair now lol.

Trust we’ll start to see a lot of “replicas” of the JJJjound 991s soon too. Good on GOAT to catch it!

Back
Top Bottom