Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It’s the dumb MiUSA tag that they try to justify the increases with..I’m not strong enough to resist lol

It’s the dumb MiUSA tag that they try to justify the increases with..I’m not strong enough to resist lol
I feel you. But, the way New Balance be, I'm sure there will be another colorway down the line that's similar enough or better enough to make me forget. I'm past adding pairs to my collection just so I can know I have that one too. And then it either sits in my closet or doesn't get worn enough to justify the price tag.

They are $210 in the US
c69b76f6-aba8-4247-8df7-88762813643f_text.gif

Scratch everything I said:rofl:

I feel you. But, the way New Balance be, I'm sure there will be another colorway down the line that's similar enough or better enough to make me forget. I'm past adding pairs to my collection just so I can know I have that one too. And then it either sits in my closet or doesn't get worn enough to justify the price tag.
Ahhh I feel you. I’m paying the $20 markup for the v6s after selling my baklava. If it was a model I had already, I’d honestly wait as well for something potentially similar in the future.

May not be the best place to ask, but since there's joe freshgoods talk maybe someone can tell me how their sweatpants fit? Was able to score the lil deserts under retail after NB.com suddenly pulled their stock and was debating getting a pair of the sweats too since I heard their pretty solidly made.

Their website lists waist size was "waist(full)" and I dont know wtf that means. If I wear an xl in nike/jordan brand, would and xl in jfg sweats work too?

Why they gotta drop so much fire the same day tho

Fax on top Fax....I've copped on release date a bunch of stuff from palace but I'm team manual, anybody been to the store recently on a "hype" drop and can tell how bad the camping gets , thinking about going in person cuz goddammit I need every single piece b

Got in first minute and sold out, waited and kept refreshed for 20 mins to get from restock and now got sold out email. Smh.

Attachments

• IMG_7911.png
    IMG_7911.png
    352.7 KB · Views: 726
Back
Top Bottom