Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just the cores but yeah, should've waited.

Screen Shot 2023-05-12 at 8.06.11 AM.png

Anyone know where I can find a 990v6 grey day 12? Seems like the only size sold out most places

Man had I not bought the grey V6 and the asics HAL this week I would have picked up something today but I just can't. I have a 1 go in 2 go out policy going now to get my collection under control. I gotta sell 3 more just to get even this week..lol. Hopefully there is a discount on these down the road but man those v6, v4 and 996 are calling my name! I might just have to get off NT for like the next month.....:lol:

NB.com won't let me check it. tried 4 diff cards, 3 diff browsers, cleared my cookies. all of that, still no luck. Need that Rakuten 15% lol.

looks at Baklava V6 in the corner
not to mention the fact that the only other cws out so far are core black and core grey :lol: not even discounted either just plentiful enough that a bunch of spots with blanket sale codes had them at the right time

Too much money spent this morning *sigh*
My man ain't lying , went a bit overboard
4 tees
1 crew neck
1 hat
1 shorts
Both pairs
And Gray day V4's for da wife

all in a matter of minutes

Lol well that was a joke

Anyone near a palace store?
My bad fam saw this about 30min too late , decided not to drive into da city so I took da train and was boogey
IMG_5656.jpeg
persistence. now to see if they actually ship
If you're order was placed they will ship....Palace is pretty good with these type of things

Anywayzzzz
Today's UNDS for da drop
20230512_112306.jpg

20230512_123109.jpg

Back
Top Bottom