Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Checked out Kith in Waikiki while on vacation. They had the grey day releases and a handful of other older releases. Everything was retail so didn’t cop anything. Interesting part is they had an ice cream/dessert shop. $6 popsicle was nuts haha

IMG_9213.jpeg

97F67AA7-D038-488F-9FC6-07CF271BB298.jpeg

998 from Oneness came yesterday. Today felt like a good day to break them out. Refreshing to wear a different model after mostly wearing 990s. Tags still on as I was on my way out to work.
They made the tongue extra long on this pair, your tongue loop is above your ankles.

They raised the price of 993s to $225. That’s a $50 increase since 2020. I still have a couple of DS pairs from when they were $175 retail in 2020, and Joe’s outlet had them for them for less than that earlier than 2020.
7D8C9CAE-0A4F-4D82-8440-495262BE6FAC.jpeg
Joes on eBay could be had around $100-$130. Shame seeing New Balance act like Nike

Is there a NB basketball specific thread? I know y’all mostly runners in here but looking for the two wxy on sale in the Jamaica or cerebral colorways

Is there a NB basketball specific thread? I know y’all mostly runners in here but looking for the two wxy on sale in the Jamaica or cerebral colorways
Only a Kawhi-specific one, I think. Have you played in the two wxy? I think the Jamaica colored ones are for Dejounte Murray.

Only a Kawhi-specific one, I think. Have you played in the two wxy? I think the Jamaica colored ones are for Dejounte Murray.

I haven't but I'm looking to try them out.... i thought jamaica was jamal murray cw but either way it's one of the two colorways I've seen I like

Finally threw these on foot. Was waiting for the right lace swap and it turned out to be from my brother's 990GP3. Wish they were wider like other 998 laces but the color matches the heel perfectly. And while I think I prefer older 998 shapes, I think these were more comfortable.

IMG_9321.jpg

They raised the price of 993s to $225. That’s a $50 increase since 2020. I still have a couple of DS pairs from when they were $175 retail in 2020, and Joe’s outlet had them for them for less than that earlier than 2020.
7D8C9CAE-0A4F-4D82-8440-495262BE6FAC.jpeg

IMG_8915.jpeg

Absolute beaters at this point but paid $45 for these at Marshall’s in 2017.

I’m Never paying $225 for 993’s! New Balance is starting to turn me off with their arbitrary price hikes.

Some of us will pay $200+ on some Nikes/Jordans with inferior quality and comfort. $225 in the grand scheme of things, isn’t really TOO bad. My issue is, like mentioned above, lack of deals on NB is that part that sucks. Deals are still around, just more difficult to find, and not as cheap as they used to be.

Back
Top Bottom