Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_9249.jpeg
of course, you did.

Funny how certain dudes help people bot orders in here yet gate-keep items in other threads. Mad weird
you come off as a entitled pos that's why i will never help you! i owe you nothing.
call it "gatekeeping" or whatever you want, I call it "i don't F with you"
i actually tried at one time just incase your forgot.
clown.png

the fact that you felt the need to stalk me and make that post is what i consider "weird"

you come off as a entitled pos that's why i will never help you! i owe you nothing.
clown.png

the fact that you felt the need to stalk me and make that post is what i consider "weird"
With the receipts too.....got em Bklyn style baby.....you now rockin' w/the best......

clown.png

I never mentioned your name. You got a guilty conscience?

You got upset because I didn’t agree that the loheads made polo popular LOL.

IMG_7096.jpeg

IMG_7089.jpeg

IMG_7090.jpeg

IMG_7091.jpeg

IMG_7093.jpeg

IMG_7092.jpeg

Remember when you posted generic receipts of the early items with no store name, or anything? instead of helping people you started bragging about how everyone else is always going to be 10 steps behind then you deleted the post thinking I wasn’t gonna catch it. With your Tony Montana memes like you’re a big shot?? that’s lame. Who does that?

Other people agreed with me too and I got a few messages with people offering to help me which is how I got what I needed from the collection. You preach love and loyalty, but act like every other polo reseller on eBay, gatekeeping..

Attachments

• IMG_7091.jpeg
    IMG_7091.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I never mentioned your name. You got a guilty conscience?

You got upset because I didn’t agree that the loheads made polo popular LOL.

IMG_7096.jpeg

IMG_7089.jpeg

IMG_7090.jpeg

IMG_7091.jpeg

IMG_7093.jpeg

IMG_7092.jpeg

Remember when you posted generic receipts of the early items with no store name, or anything? instead of helping people you started bragging about how everyone else is always going to be 10 steps behind then you deleted the post thinking I wasn’t gonna catch it. With your Tony Montana memes like you’re a big shot?? that’s lame. Who does that?

Other people agreed with me too and I got a few messages with people offering to help me which is how I got what I needed from the collection. You preach love and loyalty, but act like every other polo reseller on eBay, gatekeeping..
Just cuz he ain’t help a nobody don’t mean he helped no body

Gonna enter one raffle...if i lose, i lose.

It's hard to tell, but I don't think the lapis lazulis have as much reflective 3m as the baklavas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom